Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Damn my machine is slow... Lets try this in the cloud..

Greetings fellow burpers So today I am doing my first massive scan for my new employer.. I work remote and due to the COVID spending plan have been unable to upgrade my hardware... Point being.. This is gonna take...

Last updated: Feb 01, 2021 08:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: CSRF vulnerability with no defenses - login credentials do not work

Hi, I am trying to solve this lab, but unfortunately the given credentials do not work, I cannot login (carlos/montoya) Could you please check it? Thanks

Last updated: Jan 31, 2021 03:15PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Damn my machine is slow... Lets try this in the cloud..

Greetings fellow burpers So today I am doing my first massive scan for my new employer.. I work remote and due to the COVID spending plan have been unable to upgrade my hardware... Point being.. This is gonna take...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2021 10:12AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Change the "Company Name" Which Shows up on BurpSuite Professional Title Bar

I purchase a BurpSuite Professional license for my own personal freelance research. Unfortunately, when I registered the single use license, I entered my companies name in the "company" option. Now when BurpSuite starts, the...

Last updated: Jan 29, 2021 07:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Fragments in URL [Burp Enterprise]

Hi, We are doing a trial of Burp Enterprise and are noticing that even when we include URLs like the following to the...

Last updated: Jan 28, 2021 03:53PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

licence key

I got the license key from my office collogue I am not able to downlead the pro.

Last updated: Jan 28, 2021 09:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Pro Scan limit

Hi , What is the limit of websites I can scan thru Burp Pro ? Eg. 50 websites, 100 websites Rds, Garry

Last updated: Jan 28, 2021 08:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Use Match and Replace to add a script to the head on certain pages / domains?

Hi I need to add a certain script on all pages containing a head tag. Basically replacing: <head> something something something With: <head> <script src="my/path"></script> something something ...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 01:59PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

License to be moved a new Laptop

Hi Team, We have a license valid till Aug'2021. The system in which Burpsuie was installed previously has crashed due to hardware failure. We are unable to import the license. Please help us with the...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 12:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise - Webgoat scan

Hello guy's ! I have burp enterprise demo version ( we bought the full one but on the development server I use the trial version) and start a scan on Webgoat. It seams to me that the scanner don't connect to the...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 10:47AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

account

how do I request a free trail

Last updated: Jan 25, 2021 03:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

BurpSuite suddenly stopped working after an update

After an update, BurpSuite Community Edition stopped working. I can launch the application as a root only with low resolution GUI. Tried to update java, upgraded the linux. I don't know what to do else(

Last updated: Jan 25, 2021 02:47PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Scanning telerik ajax control

Hi. 1) I am using telerik control for my asp.net website. Telerik component url: https://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet-ajax.aspx Do you have something like a template to test vulnerabilities of pages using this...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2021 10:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

scan website header vulnerabilities

Hi. I encountered other web-scanning and they indicated some headers are exposed, and they suppose to be hidden. For example; header X-Powered-By was flagged as "issue" and it should be removed. But when i use this tool...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2021 10:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CA certificates

As it’s 2021 it looks like your website changed. How do I download the CA certificates for the community version of Burpsuites? Following the guides in the links are broken.

Last updated: Jan 25, 2021 10:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

About setting macro scope by parameter value

Please tell me how to set the macro. I want to change the use of macros depending on the parameter value of the target request. I have confirmed the scope setting by URL and parameter name, but how do you set the scope by...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2021 09:08AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Use Burp target site when changing host header and sending through upstream proxy

If I send a GET request with a modified Host header, to use Burp Collaborator for example, the request is sent by Burp to the target site with the modified Host header. If I enable an upstream proxy, I can see the...

Last updated: Jan 22, 2021 03:37PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

XSS DOM

Hi Team, I have 2 different tentative DOM XSS issues with this description: First one: "Data is read from location and passed to the 'append()' function of JQuery via the following statements:" var cell = "<th...

Last updated: Jan 22, 2021 12:37PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scan all my API endpoints in a single call - BURP enterprise

I want to call my BURP suite after a release to scan my newly released API. For instance I call : https://burp.myserver.org:8080 With the payload : {"urls": ["https://dev-myAPI.mysite.org"] } I was hoping...

Last updated: Jan 22, 2021 09:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I start burp suite and I get a pink screen and I can't do anything else with it.

I'm running Kali Linux and I downloaded butp suite community. Now when I start burp suite. It starts with a pink screen and I cam not even close it. How do I solve this problem?

Last updated: Jan 21, 2021 03:36PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

Page 174 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image