Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Forced OAuth profile linking

I am unable to get to the admin tab even after following the solutions. I have captured the code using intercept and using iframe tag to deliver it to the victim's server. I did logout and then tried to log in using...

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 04:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I get issue_index of a reported issue in GraphQL Enterprise Burp Suite

I have a system of GraphQL request to get the scans of recent scans. I need to get the issue_index of these issues. Her is the request I am running: query GetScanIuuse ($id: IS!) {scan(id: $id} id status issues(start 0,...

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 03:34PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Exploit server

hi i am new to cybersecurity so the next question might sound silly to some. When I solve a Labs, I often have to help me with this "exploit server" but on real sites there is no this functionality. So my question is,...

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 03:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Evaluation license not working post reinstallation

I have re-installed burpsuite and am unable to use the same license

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 02:43PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Not sure am i doing anything wrong or crawling doesn't work as expected

I'm using burpsuite professional. When i choose to do crawl, i get the message that crawling is finished, in dashboard, but i don't see any new items on sitemap sections.

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 02:32PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scans are pausing due to error

I have an error message that reads: "Failed to connect to the configured Collaboration Server. What configurations may I apply to continue scanning?

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 11:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Setting up Burp Professional for Automated Scans via APIs

Hello, I have a few questions on how Burp can be setup to automate API Penetration Testing and call it as a service 1. Does Burp Suite Professional have APIs for Scan,Report, etc. that can be called as a web-service,...

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 10:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I use burp enterprise edition with Selenium.

I did go through https://portswigger.net/support/using-burp-with-selenium, although I was looking for article which will explain how you can use burp enterprise edition with selenium.

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 10:02AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Licence Burp Suite Pro with a license key

I was given a text file from my work with my burp suite pro key. How do i successfully licences it and download burp pro?

Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 09:48AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Cache key injection

Hi want to know why on the JS page inside the origin header put 4 sign of dollar and not 2. GET /js/localize.js?lang=en?utm_content=z&cors=1&x=1 HTTP/1.1 Origin: x%0d%0aContent-Length:%208%0d%0a%0d%0aalert(1)$$$$

Last updated: Feb 07, 2021 01:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How Do I configure Burp Enterprise Scope with more than one URL?

When configuring a new site in Burp Enterprise there are 3 options for Scope: Site URL, Include URLs, and Exclude URLs. However, only the Site URL talks about "All subdirectories of this URL will be scanned by default" How...

Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 10:27AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Collaborator not responding with cookie data for XSS stealing cookies lab

Hi I am using the professional version of burp for the lab Exploiting cross-site scripting to steal cookies. I have inject the code provided in the solution and replaced the collaborator payload with my own but when polling...

Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Getting 404 error page

I set up the correct web server URL but somehow when the users click the link, the page shows 404- File or directory not found.

Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 08:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

non-disk burp projects are not available in the free version

I'm being told by burp suite that non-disk based projects are only available on burp suite professional. Do I understand correctly that I need to pay for burp suite to complete this course?

Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 08:22AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Crawl was configured to use embedded browser, but a browser could not be started

My system specifications meet the minimum requirements for 2 Agents (BPS-enabled). I'm still getting this error.

Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 08:17AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Change account name

Hi I wish to change my account name to be the same as my GitHub username: Lelionbear Thanks, Arturo

Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 08:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Portswigger Business logic lab

Hii , I was solving portswigger Business logic lab and I was just pocking here and there and I increase the quantity of the items and all of the credit is over after solving the single lab but when I try to solve the another...

Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 04:12PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I cannot activate my license key

Hi, I just finished the Burp Suite Enterprise Trial installation, and an error is showed when I try to upload the license key. Could you help me? Regards.

Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 03:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I specify the timeout of the requests at scanner?

On the scanner tool, I want to skip the request that's waiting over 10sec for the response. I tried to specify the timeout at "Project options > Connections > Timeouts". However, it looks not be applied at the...

Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 12:21PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Cant proxy any lower ports (80 etc)

Failed to start proxy service on 127.0.0.1:80 Check whether another service is already using this port. This happens on any lower port number. I tried a bunch and it seems to happen to them all. Any ideas why this may...

Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 10:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 173 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image