Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp report displaying tiny font

I have a report of issues generated, and for some of the requests / responses the data is shown in whole in a small and difficult to read font instead of in a large font with scrollbars like it usually appears. Please...

Last updated: Nov 27, 2018 03:46PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Minesweeper will match for every Domain Name *server.com

Bug Report for Minesweeper ========================== Issue: The current code as of Nov-26-2018 will match for every Domain Name *server.com Repro: 1. Install Minesweeper in Burp Pro Beta .12 2.Create a file named...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2018 02:09PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Upstream proxy feature is not working in Brup 2.0.12

Hi, I am using Burp 2.0.12, looks like there is regression of upstream proxy...even after setting IP and port and enabling doen't have any effect...the traffic goes as usual even if the there is no proxy on mentioned IP and...

Last updated: Nov 25, 2018 09:48AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Crawling Stuck - v2.0.12beta

Hi, the crawler hangs on "Locating authenticated functionality" and doesn't seem to be progressing. Also, how do I limit the crawler from trying to login with multiple agents? Currently it seems to be logging in 4 times.

Last updated: Nov 22, 2018 03:04PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Tester

In the repeater request type in Chinese, its display is garbled, any good solution??????

Last updated: Nov 21, 2018 11:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Bundled JRE can generate DH pairs larger than 2048 bits

Hello, Burp Suite v1.7.37 is bundled with Java 1.8.0_112. This version of Java is quite old and can't generate DH pairs (used for SSL) larger than 2048 bits. The site https://bettercrypto.org/ is good testbed (pair...

Last updated: Nov 20, 2018 04:35PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | Bug Reports

burp proxy seems extremely slow since updating to macOS high Sierra

Hi - is there any update coming out to burp professional to fix this? I am having major issues with my proxy speed since updating. Thanks

Last updated: Nov 19, 2018 02:16PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 8 Community replies | Bug Reports

session handling rule set parameter value in json

For Burp Suite 2.0.12beta: A session handling rule (Project Options -> Sessions) that takes care of setting the value of a given parameter in http requests is not applied to request bodies in json format. In the request...

Last updated: Nov 19, 2018 01:56PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Proxy fails to load the page if browsed to a website with specific port # mentioned

I tried to connect to a web server with specific port number (ex., http://199.63.23.23:12030). Burp proxy failed to load and says "unable to connect". Where with same proxy configuration able to connect to same & other...

Last updated: Nov 19, 2018 08:57AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | Bug Reports

BURP v2.0.11beta UI bug on macOS

Hey, When creating new project on disk in dark mode on macOS, the special directory icons are broken (dir up, new dir etc) Cheers!

Last updated: Nov 15, 2018 10:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Memory consumption is too high (RAM)

I am using Burp beta 2.0.11. Looks like it has memory leak issue, when I start scanning, it was good but the memory consumption was increasing. I usually close the burp and restart to free the memory. But when I reopen the...

Last updated: Nov 14, 2018 05:10AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Projects randomly stop collecting target information.

During class last week, every student at one point or another encountered an issue where Burp stopped collecting information in the target tab while the proxy history continued to collect information. Restarting Burp did not...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2018 04:00PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | Bug Reports

gettin error code : SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

iam using firefox ,i changed proxy and imported CA certificate. when i try to intercept iam getting error message Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.google.com. SSL received a record...

Last updated: Nov 09, 2018 12:41PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

GUI is not optimal even with driver already installed on Elementary OS

Using Elementary OS Juno with java 1.8 jdk and with gpu drivers already installed (bumblebee beacuse of nvidia) , gives a minimized GUI context compered to others windows and GUI of other softwares... Look at screenshot...

Last updated: Nov 07, 2018 03:53PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Re-running a 1.0.06beta Enterprise installer shows an error backing up the agent config

In Static members: In action "Backup agent.config file [Run script]" (screen "Installation location"), property "Script": java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 10: ${compiler:release.version} ...

Last updated: Nov 07, 2018 03:04PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Broken keyboard accessibility

One of the constant frustrations when using Burp is the near total lack of keyboard accessibility when it comes to interacting with dialog controls; modal dialogs in particular. Forcing the use of the mouse greatly...

Last updated: Nov 06, 2018 03:45PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

StackOverflowError running the 1.0.06beta Enterprise installer

I got the following error somewhere in or after the "Initializing database" phase of the 1.0.06 beta enterprise installer that uninstalled the existing version and proceeded to install itself in the same folder. We have...

Last updated: Oct 31, 2018 05:19PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | Bug Reports

Dark Theme Bug

Hi Burp, First of all, thank you for introducing a dark theme to the burp suite, this is awesome ! :) I directly started to use it, and I noticed a little bug: In the Dashboard tab, when looking into the details of an...

Last updated: Oct 31, 2018 02:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Holding down a vowel character in repeater tab crashes burp (OS X)

The following issue seems only applicable on OS X. When pasting 'a' characters in the repeater by holding down the 'a'-key on the keyboard, burp starts to fail. No more characters can be inserted in the repeater request...

Last updated: Oct 31, 2018 11:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

macOS Mojave - Burp suite DMG doesn't open

“burpsuite_pro_macos_v1_7_37.dmg” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash. Is burp suite compatible with Mojave?

Last updated: Oct 30, 2018 10:46AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 8 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 120 of 142

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image