Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Dark Theme - Buttons in Burp Collaborator not "changing" / "switching" when clicked...

jsb | Last updated: Sep 04, 2019 12:30PM UTC

Love the dark theme, but I think it's missing a small component. When using the dark theme, in the Burp Collaborator Client, buttons do not switch or change when I click them (lighter or darker would be fine). Simply put, this makes me think I didn't click the buttons at all... cheers.

Rose, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 05, 2019 07:10AM UTC

Thanks for your feedback. We have a story in our development backlog to improve this - in fact, it applies to the whole application and not just the Burp Collaborator Client. We can't say exactly when it will be implemented, but we will register your interest in the feature and let you know when it is available. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 04, 2020 02:13PM UTC

We have released an update (Burp Professional Version 2020.1) that incorporates your feedback and now shows the active buttons whilst using the Darcula theme. We try our best to use the feedback that adds value to all our users. Sometimes the request may be partially fulfilled or we solved the problem differently to your suggestion. Please feel free to update and provide us with any new feedback to help improve the product further.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.