Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Repeater does not show Internal Server Error

Hi, I was sending UPnP SOAP actions using repeater to a Linksys router and the 500 Internal Server error would not show up as a response; however, I could see the response using Wireshark. I'm using...

Last updated: Jan 11, 2019 12:01AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scan consuming all available memory

I'm currently running a scan on Burp Suite Professional v2.0.13beta and all available memory (2.99GB) is being used up by the scan. I've even throttled the scan down to 2 consecutive threads only and the memory is still...

Last updated: Jan 09, 2019 12:03PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Unable to run scan on Burp Enterprise

Hi Support, I'm unable to run a scan in burp enterprise. Wenever I create a new scan, I get this error "Failed to create scan: An unexpected error occurred. If this problem persists, please contact...

Last updated: Jan 04, 2019 08:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Loading all Python Burp Extensions

I am running Burp v2.0.13beta on a fully updated Kali with Java 8 and have added several python extension and running into the same issues. java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:...

Last updated: Jan 02, 2019 08:56AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Suite

I can't download Burp Suite certificate. When I go on the link,link goes to the weird website

Last updated: Dec 28, 2018 09:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Higher unicode characters mangled when pasting

When pasting text into Burp Suite, with the text containing unicode characters with a codepoint higher than 255, Burp Suite will mangle the characters. For characters with a unicode code point lower than 65536, the result is...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2018 01:32PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

v2.0.x Extender API iScanQueueItem.getPercentageComplete() does not work

While testing https://github.com/vmware/burp-rest-api/, we realized that there is a bug in the Burp Extender API iScanQueueItem.getPercentageComplete() for Burp Professional v2.x (beta). We have verified the problem with...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2018 11:21AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Proxy Interception: fix or stop focus stealing on Linux

On Windows this doesn't work horribly, although in general, I really dislike windows stealing focus unexpectedly. On Linux, though, this is handled extremely poorly. What ends up happening is that the focus gets stolen,...

Last updated: Dec 13, 2018 10:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

URLs not showing up in Target SiteMap

I am able to capture the requests via proxy, send it to Repeater and get a successful response too. But these requests are not showing up in the Target tab. May I know how do I address this?

Last updated: Dec 10, 2018 04:07PM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Infiltrator and WebGoat JAR

Hi there, I downloaded the latest WebGoat release here: https://github.com/WebGoat/WebGoat/releases I tried running Burp Infiltrator in the same folder (eg. /tmp/webgoat/) After trying to run WebGoat JAR file, I get...

Last updated: Dec 09, 2018 09:05AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burpsuite doesn't start anymore

I'm using burpsuite on KaliLinux, Debian rolling release, Gnome DE. The system is fully up to date. After starting burpsuite one can shortly see the splashscreen and the (usual) popup saying burpsuite was not fully tested...

Last updated: Dec 06, 2018 05:41PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp 2 Beta API key issues

When the Burp 2 REST API is enabled and the "Allow access without an API key" option is enabled and there is an API key added it is not possible to use the API key to make API calls. For example...

Last updated: Dec 06, 2018 02:15PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp enterprise CI integration with Jenkins

Currently I've manage to push a scan from jenkins to burp enterprise. Problem is all my build attempts failed. I looked in to the console output of jenkins and it said lost of connection to WebSocket so it opted to fail the...

Last updated: Dec 05, 2018 10:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Site map not showing all targets

I have site map filtering set to 'show all items', yet one of the sites I am looking at is not displayed. I can properly proxy requests to it, but they don't get added to the site map. The site is using www03 subdomain. ...

Last updated: Dec 04, 2018 03:36PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

2.0.13beta crawler does not honor 300 minute time limit

I created a crawl & audit task for an app but the crawler has hit a problematic spot. Right now I have an authenticated crawl which is about 2/3 done and it says 24855 days to go. And requests keep , unique locations does...

Last updated: Dec 04, 2018 07:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Keyboard input requires long key presses after a while 1.7.36 Commuity Edition on OS X High Sierra

After a while of usage, any keyboard input seems to require over a second long keypress before registering, which renders editing near impossible. I've read other bug reports but they sall state that the native OSX download...

Last updated: Nov 30, 2018 01:36PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Disabled agent can scan sites!

I am evaluating Burp Enterprise. From the Agents tab, I disabled one of my agents. Keeping a site on scan, I observed that the site was being scanned on that disabled agent. How is this possible?

Last updated: Nov 29, 2018 01:37PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp report displaying tiny font

I have a report of issues generated, and for some of the requests / responses the data is shown in whole in a small and difficult to read font instead of in a large font with scrollbars like it usually appears. Please...

Last updated: Nov 27, 2018 03:46PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Minesweeper will match for every Domain Name *server.com

Bug Report for Minesweeper ========================== Issue: The current code as of Nov-26-2018 will match for every Domain Name *server.com Repro: 1. Install Minesweeper in Burp Pro Beta .12 2.Create a file named...

Last updated: Nov 26, 2018 02:09PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Upstream proxy feature is not working in Brup 2.0.12

Hi, I am using Burp 2.0.12, looks like there is regression of upstream proxy...even after setting IP and port and enabling doen't have any effect...the traffic goes as usual even if the there is no proxy on mentioned IP and...

Last updated: Nov 25, 2018 09:48AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 119 of 142

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image