Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Testing 123 Community

Hello, I'm not sure am i doing something wrong or why Crawl scan is not working? After i configured settings and started it, it says "Crawl finished." under dashboard. Live passive crawl from Poxry is working well. Other...

Last updated: Jun 28, 2019 01:10PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

High CPU Utilization

I am seeing an extremely high usage on my CPU in burpsuite. I am also seeing the RAM consumption go up to 16-17GB in a session. I am in the middle of a test of an API for a client. I can kill burp and then reload it. Then it...

Last updated: Jun 27, 2019 08:54AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | Bug Reports

Select File/Folder context menus take 30 seconds to load

When using any of the select file or select folder buttons that launch an explorer-esque window they take up to a minute to load, and navigating to different folders takes just as long. I'm on the latest win10 with burp...

Last updated: Jun 27, 2019 07:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

New Report

I am not able to record the full application and Scan the Vuknerbaility Test --http://localhost:8080/sites can you please guide me

Last updated: Jun 25, 2019 11:35AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Need to generate the Html report with date and time

Need to generate the Html report with date and time

Last updated: Jun 25, 2019 08:48AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Failed to auto select SSL parameters

I'm trying to access the Single sign on app in a UAT environment, but I get an error in browser saying : "Received fatal alert: close_notify" In BURP alert : it says "failed to autoselect ssl parameters <URL>". Upon...

Last updated: Jun 21, 2019 01:39PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scanner restarted a scan when another item has been cancelled

I wanted to cancel a scan that i started earlier within one of the stock configurations in the library, "Audit coverage - thorough" so i right-clicked it in the "Audit items" tab inside the task and choosen "Cancel". Some...

Last updated: Jun 19, 2019 09:34PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp suite fails to launch when macbook internal display is off

Steps to reproduce: 1) Install the latest burp suite beta on a MacBook laptop. 2) launch the program 3) close the program 4) attach at least one external monitor, keyboard, and mouse to the MacBook. 5) close the laptop...

Last updated: Jun 17, 2019 10:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Browser response not visible

I have tried with java 8 and java 12 but without luck. When i try to view response in browser from Burp Suite Professional 2.0.22beta I can't actually see the response. I click to render the response, it work but all i see...

Last updated: Jun 14, 2019 09:57PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | Bug Reports

MIME type inference

When a JSON response is sent Burp cannot deduce the MIME type correctly if the content is: {"name " :"bla"} Instead of JSON Burp thinks the type is text. I tested several cases and it seems that the space at this...

Last updated: Jun 14, 2019 12:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scanner detects non-exploitable xss as "Confidence: Certain"

Hi there, Burp Scanner identified a Reflected XSS with the following payload: "cjb0i"accesskey="x"onclick="prompt(1)"//b1jkc" The problem is, that all modern browsers sent the " URL encoded as %22 and %22 is blocked...

Last updated: Jun 12, 2019 07:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

certificate not working for firefox esr

I am on Kali Linux and firefox esr is not able to browse https sites when intercept is turned on. I did install the certificate and it is still not working.

Last updated: Jun 10, 2019 09:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

vdf fvdds dvvsv dfs f tgerewwq qw

<html> <body> <p>lol</p> <a href="https://www.google.com">lol</a> </body> </html>

Last updated: Jun 09, 2019 11:01AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Email not triggered after completion from Jenkins job.

Hello Team, Created a Jenkins job on CloudBees Enterprise edition for Burp Enterprise edition using Burp Scan. In the Post Build section of Jenkins job used the plugin: Editable Email notification and given the email for...

Last updated: Jun 06, 2019 02:15PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Web Security Academy

Hello, I am going through the lab and I have problems to find the correct parameters for post requests. For example in "'Blind OS command injection with out-of-band data exfiltration" I do not see "email" parameter in the...

Last updated: Jun 04, 2019 02:34PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Possible bug in Lab Blind SQL injection with time delays and information retrieval

The injection is on TrackingId cookie, but it only works if you inject in a "/filter?category=" page, not in a "/product?productId=" page. It drove me crazy for a while :)

Last updated: May 30, 2019 03:35PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Enterprise Agents (Pending License)

After I installed computers (agents) to connect to my enterprise server. The agents keep writing pending license. whereas my agent license covers the amount of agents I tried updating the license using the original...

Last updated: May 22, 2019 12:43PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Problems updating Burp Enterprise

It seems that the online update has some sort of built-in timeout and we are consistently hitting it and unable to update. With previous versions, the update would finish after many retries, but since v1.0.14beta we have not...

Last updated: May 22, 2019 12:02PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Repeater abnormal Server response "400 Bad request"

http://oa.wz.zj.cn/ctkj_acl/html/login.html the normal request data: POST /dwr/call/plaincall/FrontAction.getmobilePwdPortal.dwr HTTP/1.1 Host: oa.wz.zj.cn User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:56.0)...

Last updated: May 21, 2019 12:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Enterprise - Cannot View Scan Results after Auto-update

I can run scans all day long and my license is active, but I cannot view scan results of new or previous scans. This must have started happening after one of the recent software auto-updates. Please help and please develop...

Last updated: May 20, 2019 03:58PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 121 of 148

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image