Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

New Scan stuck at "Waiting for Agent"

Just installed the trial for Burp Suite enterprise and when trying to start a new scan on my web app, the status is always "Waiting for Agent". If I go the the Agents section, I see and error message saying "An unexpected...

Last updated: May 07, 2020 04:01PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp new version with java

As latest version of burp does not support java 1.8, does upgrading of java require re configuring of the license???

Last updated: May 07, 2020 03:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

update version 2020.4 error when running

hello, i just update the burp suite to version 2020.4 , when complete i got error when running the application. "Error: A JNI error has accured, please check your installation and try again." "a java exception has...

Last updated: May 07, 2020 07:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Activate license

I have installed and updated license key on April 7th and it has been working fine but it's prompting me now to update license key. I tried downloading the license key but it's still throwing warning - Failed to upload...

Last updated: May 07, 2020 07:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

test"><h1>test</h1>test???????????? ????????????????????????

???????????? ????????????????????????

Last updated: May 07, 2020 05:08AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Binary data encode to base64 give wrong result in 2020.2.1 version

The last working version is 2.1.07. Later version when encode binary data to base64 it always gave wrong result when compare with 2.1.07. This request I take from HTTP Proxy History For example here is msgpack encode...

Last updated: May 06, 2020 11:00AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Professional / Community 2020.4 doesn’t start on my Windows 10.

Hello, support team. Professional / Community 2020.4 JAR application doesn’t start on my Windows 10 using JRE 1.8.0_251. I have confirmed that Professional / Community 2020.2.1 works with no problem on the same OS...

Last updated: May 06, 2020 08:05AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

pate from file bug

Hi,i use burp 2020.2 version.when i use burp pate from file function,i found the file data is not parse. the file is serialized data. i guess it's caused by split line function. version...

Last updated: May 06, 2020 07:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Lab Not Working

Dear Admin, I was working in following online lab of SQL injection, "Lab: SQL injection attack, querying the database type and version on MySQL and Microsoft". The solution provided is not working. Thanks &...

Last updated: May 05, 2020 06:01PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Established connection aborted by the software

I constantly have a problem whereby items in the HTTP history tab are not displaying in the site map. I can surf my target web application and the HTTP proxy tab populates with all the requests. However, only a handful of...

Last updated: May 05, 2020 12:20PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Activation of the license.

Good, We are having trouble activating our license. It tells us that the activation failed. We tried to put the license in manual mode and we tried to synchronize with the link, which apparently are the available...

Last updated: May 05, 2020 10:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp scan API hits are not working in Xamarin Form app in iPhone / Android

Xamarin Form app in iPhone then its API hits not recorded I have configured burp with my iPhone successfully and i'm able to scan other application except Xamarin From application. I'm using license burp suite...

Last updated: May 05, 2020 07:40AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

License activation issue after update

Hello. Recently after the 2020.04 update, when i log in to Burp Enterprise it aske me for the license and then it says "Failed to upload license: No more activations allowed for this license". I have seen the same in...

Last updated: May 04, 2020 08:05AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Version 2020.4 is giving JNI errors

Newest version of Burp 2020.4 is throwing JNI errors (Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again). I am running the .jar file. java -version java version "1.8.0_251" Java(TM) SE...

Last updated: May 04, 2020 07:40AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

burp suite won't start at all with java 10

java version "10.0.1" 2018-04-17 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.1+10) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.1+10, mixed mode) ///////////////// WARNING: An illegal reflective access...

Last updated: May 01, 2020 01:40PM UTC | 8 Agent replies | 13 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Enterprise: Failed to upload license after update (2020.4)

After the automatic update, my license stopped working. When you add a license, the following message appears: Warning Failed to upload license: No more activations allowed for this license I have Ubuntu Server...

Last updated: Apr 30, 2020 04:15PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

New license key needed after update

Hello support, Today I wanted to update de Enterprise server to 2020.4, but unfortunately I couldn’t use the old license key. Probably it’s because of the reinstallations that we have to carry out in order to solve a...

Last updated: Apr 30, 2020 01:10PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

"Send to Decoder" (from Repeater) silently cuts the data to the first 10000 bytes

Sending a view state from repeater to decoder copied only the first 10000 bytes. (Ideally there would be less need in decoding once BURP hides the URL encoding of parameters from the manual input).

Last updated: Apr 30, 2020 08:50AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Cannot scan over 20 sites

Consider this: 50 sites on Target->Sitemap. Select all the sites, right-click -> scan -> "open scan launcher". The "URLs to scan" is empty. In order to encounter that I go back to sitemap, select all the sites, "copy...

Last updated: Apr 30, 2020 08:30AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

DOM Based XSS

Hi Team, I Have Found the DOM Based XSS using Brupsuite but I am how can exploit the vulnerability. This is what I got, The application may be vulnerable to DOM-based cross-site scripting. Data is read from...

Last updated: Apr 30, 2020 06:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 100 of 142

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image