Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

No activation email after purchase

I purchased a professional license on January 30th around 17:00 MST, have received a charge on my credit card but have not been sent any activation email or receipt for my purchase. I emailed support today and did not get a...

Last updated: Feb 01, 2020 02:37AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Add additional header as part of request

How can i Add additional header as part of request while invoking scan through Burp Enterprise.?

Last updated: Jan 31, 2020 08:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I get all the requests from site map and start a scan in headless mode

Hi, My requirements are as follows. I already have functional automation suits in Selenium, 1) I want to start Burp through command line. 2) open project/.burp file where the macro is already set for the particular...

Last updated: Jan 30, 2020 02:11PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Server Side input validation

Hi trying to find within your support area a means to automatically test the server-side input validation of a web app I want to test. Can you point out where I can find the information. Regards Glen

Last updated: Jan 30, 2020 11:03AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do i can audit selected items from target sitemap via command-line or api?

Hello, We stuck at the problem with burp integration into our CI pipeline. I found extension and API to start 'crawl and audit', but in our case, we are using the 'audit selected items' option from the target sitemap. How...

Last updated: Jan 30, 2020 10:25AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Associate license with DNS server name instead of localhost

My license file appears to be affixed to localhost:8080 . How can I associate it with the DNS url ?

Last updated: Jan 29, 2020 03:59PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Permission

I would like to use Burp suite to perform penetration testing on an Application that is hosted on AWS what type of Permission do I need from the cloud service provider

Last updated: Jan 29, 2020 01:26PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise Edition

After installing the BURP Enterprise edition and trying to open the administrative portal I am getting Login failed error. I am using the same username/email and password which I specified during installation

Last updated: Jan 28, 2020 10:33AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Tabs on Mac OS Catlina

Hello, With fresh install of burp 2.0 pro on my mac Catalina OS, I'm not able to see all tabs of burp; show all on burp menu doesn't work. All tabs like Dashboard, Target, Proxy and others are under menu "Windows". Any...

Last updated: Jan 28, 2020 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp suite Dracula and high contrast

Firstly let me seize my gratitude and thanks for your kind support and your great application " Burp Suite" Appreciate your urgent support as The Dracula theme is not high contrasted enough for the low visioned eyes like...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2020 10:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I setup burpsuite to test android apps using an emulator?

Hi, I'm trying to setup burpsuite to test my company's android app using android studio's emulator. You used to be able to use an app called ProxyDroid and FS Installer, but ProxyDroid is no longer available on Google...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2020 08:55AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Single License on Multiple System for Single user

Hello Team, At our organization, we have two Burpsuite Pro licenses (one is for my use and another is for my manager's use). I came to know that Burpsuite license is user specific. I have two working machines (one laptop...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2020 08:25AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp suite License

hi, i purchased burp suite pro license and install in my vmware machine but suddenly my vm is crashed. So is it possible to install burp suite in other machine and using same license ?

Last updated: Jan 27, 2020 08:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Extension

I am writing a Burp Extension in Java  using the instructions at  https://portswigger.net/burp/extender/writing-your-first-burp-suite-extension I am able to build the jar file but I am getting an error when I load the...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2020 08:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp API inside a docker

Hello, I used the api from https://github.com/vmware/burp-rest-api, but i would like to switch to the official burp rest api. I configured it well on windows with the Burp GUI and exported the user-config-file. Still...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2020 08:17AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do redirect in Extender ActiveScan?

Which API can be used to check the redirect destination in Extender's Activescan?

Last updated: Jan 26, 2020 09:27AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

How do i forge a SAML response with Burp + SAML RAIDER?

Hello! Not sure if this topic should be placed here or under the Burp Extender. I work as an IT-Consultant for a company, regarding the security they only want to fix a securityhole if we can prove its breachable. The...

Last updated: Jan 24, 2020 02:42PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Enterprise Custom Scan Configuration

We are attempting to create scans using the API. However, when run the curl command with a custom scan configuration (exported from pro and imported to enterprise) it says "Failed to start". When using one of the default...

Last updated: Jan 23, 2020 02:06PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

I have a license key of burp suite professional which is provided by my company.

I have a license key of burp suite professional which is provided by my company. where can i able to download Burp suite professional software please help me.

Last updated: Jan 23, 2020 01:50PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot log in

I purchased a license today. I forgot my email address password. I got the password again. Cannot log in. why?

Last updated: Jan 23, 2020 08:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 235 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image