Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Content Discovery - Custom Cookie

Hi, I have a web page where access is granted only with a cookie. When I'm doing Content Discovery the cookie is not added so all requests returns with 401. Regards Marek

Last updated: Jan 20, 2020 11:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Procedure to intercept in Burp when site is accessible only via VPN

Hi, Please do let me know the procedure to intercept in Burp when site is accessible only via VPN for a web application. Regards, Arpita

Last updated: Jan 20, 2020 07:06AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Download

I have not yet received the link to download burp suite. It has been more than 3 days. Can you let me know how much time does it take for the same

Last updated: Jan 17, 2020 01:33PM UTC | 10 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | How do I?

Reset Extension Settings

I have observed that extension settings are independent from project and user options. Is there a way to manually reset extension settings, either for a specific extension or in general? I already tried the...

Last updated: Jan 16, 2020 12:15PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Last updated: Jan 16, 2020 10:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

What is the file type of Intruder saved results?

What is the file type of Intruder saved results? I saved the file with no file type mistakenly, tried to load it, and got a file upload error. When looking at the contents of the file it plainly looks like XML so I...

Last updated: Jan 16, 2020 10:40AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp is running with a black display

Hi, I am currently experiencing some trouble with burp - out of nowhere. in the middle of my work, burp can no longer display anything. all i see is the process Icon (just like you minimize burp) , but i can't see the...

Last updated: Jan 16, 2020 10:10AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Setting setSearchExpression for Burps' Message Editor

I'm making an extension where I have to show markers or found string in response. I prefer not to use the IScanner of Burp rather want to use the setSearchExpression of the TextEditor to highlight in response. But the thing...

Last updated: Jan 16, 2020 09:25AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Installation for all users on a system

Can I install burp on a single system using my user account and make it available for all other users accessing the system with their user account.

Last updated: Jan 15, 2020 01:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

GHte my license activation reset

Good Day, Our current Burp virtual machine has crashed and we do not have a backup. Please could you assist me in resetting my BURP license activation as I have reinstalled BURP on a new virtual and cannot activate the...

Last updated: Jan 15, 2020 09:47AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

IMessageEditor in custom made extensions do no not have properties like Send to Repater

Hello Team, In the custom made extension, the IMessageEditor doesn't have all the options like when we right click any request in the proxy or the repeater like the options send to repeater, send to comparer. Is there any...

Last updated: Jan 15, 2020 08:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Cross site scripting (DOM based message)

The application may be vulnerable to DOM-based cross-site scripting. Data is read from location and passed to jQuery() via the following statement: jQuery(location).attr('href').split("//")[1]; How is this vulnerable?

Last updated: Jan 14, 2020 01:43PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise Custom 'user-agent' for scanning

I am aware of the way to define custom user-agent in burp pro using 'Proxy -> Options -> Match and Replace feature'. Is there a way to define custom user-agent in Burp Suite Enterprise Agents for scanning? For example,...

Last updated: Jan 13, 2020 06:15PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to add scan-characters to the original value

Question for you how to make Extender with python. I create a python Extender based on the sample code on the official homepage, but the original value is overwritten. I want to add signatures the original value. How I...

Last updated: Jan 13, 2020 09:57AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Game is not giving packages

Hi so the game I’m testing is called “Marvel Contest of Champions “ and I’m trying to sniff the packets but I’m getting only a few packets, I want all the packets to be intercepted. A person has done this before(but...

Last updated: Jan 12, 2020 10:43PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

I want to Test one website

Hi , I am New in This tool . How to Test Particular WebSite in Burf Tool.

Last updated: Jan 11, 2020 08:40PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

How do i configure Burp

Hi Team, I have recently installed Burp on my kali linux machine and now trying to configure it accordingly. The problem that I am facing is that in my Firefox browser, the manual proxy configuration option that has the...

Last updated: Jan 10, 2020 11:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Public post search

Hi, How can I find my posts? Is there a way to filter by date? I can't find my old post and the search menu only let me go through all results from the beginning of the creation of this website. I just need the result...

Last updated: Jan 10, 2020 10:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Not Intercept With my localhost area

I am facing this problem badly, hope you will help me soon. My Burp Suite Intercept with online based programs very well. Recently i install Bwapp in my localhost & i try to intercept burp suite with bwapp which running...

Last updated: Jan 09, 2020 01:17PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

handshake alert: unrecognized_name

Hi , Burp interception fails with below message on browser: handshake alert: unrecognized_name Burp certificate is updated on the browser trusted center Interception works fine on ZAP proxy tool but fails on...

Last updated: Jan 09, 2020 01:09PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 237 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image