Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Lab: Arbitrary object injection in PHP

Don't know why i keep running into this fatal error when trying to solve all the Insecure deserialization labs... This is the error i keep running into despite encoding the section cookie twice before pasting the value to a...

Last updated: Apr 12, 2021 09:19AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Use Set-Cookie received as Response during Cluster Bomb

I am running a simple Cluster Bomb. Every Request sent generates a "Set-Cookie:" with a new JSESSIONID to be changed. How do I include that with every new request using Burp Pro?? Suggestions? There is a regex option...

Last updated: Apr 12, 2021 09:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scan API with Burp Suite Pro v2021.3.1

Hi, I saw this post (https://portswigger.net/blog/api-scanning-with-burp-suite) where it mentioned Burp Suite Pro and Enterprise is now able to read the OpenAPI file, however I'm not sure where I can import the OpenAPI...

Last updated: Apr 12, 2021 08:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Capture TCP traffic

Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible with Burpsuit to capture TCP traffic? Thanks in advance

Last updated: Apr 12, 2021 08:43AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept a POST request, but a parameter is missing in HTTP response

I was intercepted a request from Protonmail (https://protonmail.com). But in the HTTP response password parameter is missing. I forget the password of my protonmail account and I have add recovery email in my protonmail...

Last updated: Apr 12, 2021 08:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

buy burp professional version

I am trying to buy a professional version. However, it needs both a company email and company name. I am unemployed and I need to buy one for my personal training. What should I do? Best, Betty

Last updated: Apr 12, 2021 07:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

GET request capture by interceptor not showing parameters.

Hi,I'm practicing brute force attack in DVWA (Windows and Firefox browser) when my burp suite intercepter capture GET request it not showing me parameters like username and password... Please help!!

Last updated: Apr 10, 2021 12:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept a POST request, but a parameter is missing in HTTP response

I was intercepted a request from Protonmail (https://protonmail.com). But in the HTTP response password parameter is missing. I forget the password of my protonmail account and I have add recovery email in my protonmail...

Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 08:06PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Providing a local OpenAPI/Swagger file during scanning

Dear Burp support, According to [1], the scanner is able to parse OpenAPI documents it encounters. However, the API that I want to scan does not provide a documentation on any endpoints, but I do have a local OpenAPI...

Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 02:59PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to activate the license

Dear team, Post login with Enterprise credentials, no window has been prompted to activate license. Referred to the below URL. Please assist here. ...

Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 09:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intercept mobile device network using BurpSuitePro

Hi, I have recently setup a BurpSuite on MacBook running on MacOS 11.2.3 (Big Sur) and would wish to intercept the network traffic on mobile devices (Android and iOS). I have followed the setup listed...

Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 09:43AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Proxy for Agent in BurpSuite Enterprise

Hi... Is it possible in BurpSuite Enterprise edition use proxies when my agents begin to scan web-sites? Thx...

Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 09:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Professional. Proxy Listeners not working

Hi Proxy Listeners section in my Interface (127.0.0.1:8080), Running Check Box is not checked, I tried to click the CheckBox but it shows that another app is using the port. However. I did a netstat -ano and no other app...

Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

i dont no which is my lab id

please say where is my postwigger webacadamey lab id

Last updated: Apr 08, 2021 03:05PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Need to export burp states in mass

I have over several TBs of different burp states i need to analyze the raw data. Is there a command line switch or extension that can i export all these states to XML. I know i can this through the UI but I need to script...

Last updated: Apr 08, 2021 02:40PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

DNS config for private Burp Collaborator

Hello. I cant get undersatnd. If I have a existing DNS servers into my infrastructure - I must use it for configuration private instance of Burp Collaborator, right? I dont need create some special DNS for...

Last updated: Apr 08, 2021 12:12PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Enterprise Helm Chart

Hello, We are looking to deploy our enterprise edition within a kubernetes environment, and am hoping there is an existing helm chart that we can use to fast track?

Last updated: Apr 08, 2021 11:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

I can't login as administrator in the lab "Blind SQL injection with conditional responses"

Hi, I followed the instructions and I was able to retrieve the password by using Burp Intruder. I found a password of 20 caracters (olva7.....) but when I attempt to login as administrator on the login page, it tells me...

Last updated: Apr 08, 2021 08:04AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

License Activation

Hi, We have renewed our license of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition. I tried to apply the new license but unfortunatly we had a network problem during the operation and our Burp server had no connection to internet and...

Last updated: Apr 07, 2021 01:59PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Same website, same product, different scan time required

Now my company have 2 branch in 2 different cities working on the same project. We active scan the same page, same manipulation by the same person (me), with the same version of BurpSuite. The computer at my branch have...

Last updated: Apr 07, 2021 01:55PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 159 of 309

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image