Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

scan a development site at AWS from the Burpsuite server across an established VPN,

Mark | Last updated: Aug 18, 2021 09:39PM UTC

I can browse the url from the burpsuite enterprise server across the VPN to our AWS site via the onboard browser so I know it can get there from this box, but setting up a site to the url, I get a message in the scan logs that seed URL cannot be established.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 19, 2021 10:47AM UTC

Hi Mark, How are your agents distributed? Are they on the same server as the Enterprise and web components? Have you tried scanning another site that goes through the VPN to see if it is isolated to this specific site? It looks like the specific agent that is attempting to run the scan cannot connect to the site. You can confirm this by running a nslookup from that agent machine. Please replicate the issue and share your site configuration, any scan configurations you are using, the Support Pack (accessible from the Help menu), and a scan log (Reporting & Logs > Download scan debug log). You can reach us at support@portswigger.net

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.