Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Web App Penetration Test

Hi Looking for instructions on how to run a Web App pentest on a webiste if I have the username and password

Last updated: Apr 21, 2021 07:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Multiple Headers

Hi, I have the following request for a pen test: "To identify your traffic as being part of this program kindly add the following headers to your requests: X-SecurityTest-Platform: [bugbounty] X-SecurityTest-Ninja:...

Last updated: Apr 21, 2021 07:29AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Find the SQL injection in Damn Vulnerable Web App (DWVA) on the High difficulty

Find the SQL injection in Damn Vulnerable Web App (DWVA) on the High difficulty? The value is entered into the popup window, which is invoked by clicking on the link with the popUp open javascript method. The result is...

Last updated: Apr 21, 2021 04:44AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Chromium 0day vulnerability impact scope

Hello, I would like to know whether burpsuite_pro_v2020.2.jar uses chromium or chrome as a component, in order to evaluate whether this version of burpsuite is affected by the recent 2 remote arbitrary code execution 0day...

Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 10:48AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Help me

hi, i need to change email (quockhanhitdakia@gmail.com) to "danglong2829@gmail.com". Thanks. Have a nice day

Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Help me

hi, i need to change the name (quoc khanh) to "Dang Long". Thanks. Have a nice day

Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 07:05AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

HEX view

Hello, Since the addition of the inspector panel (btw, a very cool addition), I can't find a way to view the hex representation of requests and responses in the message editor. Can I have an explanation on how to do...

Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 05:48AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

File upload vulnerability

If the application is taking PDF then is it possible file upload functionality attack?

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 12:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Pro license

Does license for Burp Suite Pro, works on different OS (Windows, Linux, MacOS) or only for dedicated in license OS? I got a license for Burp Suite Pro with Windows installer and I wonder if I can use it on Kali Linux? If...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 12:31PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp shows super tiny window&letters

Hi, When opening Burp on my Dell 5510 it won't maximize and it shows tiny window&letters. What settings should I change to see Burp at normal size and not in miniature. Also, I am not able to install any new updates as...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 11:56AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Get Burp Community on Kali Linux Oracle V-box

I have tried to run the jar file using java -jar, but kali says: "warning an illegal reflective access operation has occurred. illegal reflective access by burp.gxr (file:/home/kali/...) to field...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 11:17AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to capture other users' requests

I keep getting the same session cookie from the leak after refreshing the comment tab.. This is the request i used below ..Pls kindly reset the lab POST / HTTP/1.1 Host:...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 10:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

REST API Functionality

Hi , I have been using the Burp Suite Enterprise Edition REST API. We have an idea to automate the scan using Jenkins Pipeline. Is there any API or possible way of accruing the SCAN ID by passing the projectname or...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 10:22AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

How can I be sure about "External service interaction (DNS)" issue

Hello, After a scan, burp triggered a High issue : External service interaction (DNS). I tried to repeat manually the issue using Burp Collaborator but collaborator didn't intercept anything. Having a closer look at...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 10:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Comparing Scan Responses

Is there a native feature or add-on which will compare the same request payload against two different scans? I know the comparer will do this but it's too granular and I am looking for a way to do this for a large number of...

Last updated: Apr 19, 2021 10:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Setup Private Collaborator

I've been working on this for more days then I'd like to admit. Think I'm just about done but I can't get past this.. It's not able to bind on port 53/TCP Also I don't know where to see details of what the issue is.....

Last updated: Apr 16, 2021 03:57PM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Finding solutions using Burp Suite

I'm currently attempting a lab in the "Authentication vulnerabilities" topic, and I am finding the knowledge we are expected to have on using burp suite is beyond the level someone is at if they follow the topic...

Last updated: Apr 16, 2021 07:33AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

External proxy configuration failed

Hello I have a problem, I am trying to do a pentest to a web app that only allows me to connect through an unauthenticated corporate proxy. I set the upstream proxy to burp, but I still can't navigate when traffic is...

Last updated: Apr 16, 2021 06:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Session Token in URL

This vulnerability was generated by a response from and an F5. I am getting these quite often as more of the customers are using this technology. We have talked to their development team, and the Burp scanner is creating the...

Last updated: Apr 16, 2021 06:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Enterprise edition and SPA pages

I have been seeing posts with Burp having issues with SPA pages. We use .net and angularjs for the SPA, will Burp handle this? So far on my trial it has been unsuccessful and some what disappointed. Are there methods of...

Last updated: Apr 15, 2021 03:51PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Page 158 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image