Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Recovering license from terminated employee

I'd purchased some licences of Burp Suite Pro for my team. My question is, when one of my team member resigns, how can I recover his license and use it for a new team member?

Last updated: Apr 30, 2021 10:11AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Getting request timeout error

Hi, I am getting request timeout error while scanning my web application

Last updated: Apr 30, 2021 09:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Automatically change the json content-type to xml and perform the scan.

Does burp already perform a scan on a request with json content type and json request body: - By changing the content-type to application/xml - And changing the json body type to xml - Finally running all the...

Last updated: Apr 30, 2021 08:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

License activation failed

I am receiving error as “no more activations allowed for this license” when I am trying to activate license on my laptop(PFA for reference). Earlier I already activated license on the same device which I am trying to...

Last updated: Apr 29, 2021 03:52PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Crawl does not appear to touch every link on the page

I am new to Burp Suite Enterprise. I have created a site and a scan with a recorded logon sequence that successfully authenticates and audits the first top-level page, but it does not appear to be auditing one of the...

Last updated: Apr 29, 2021 08:25AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot Transfer Pro License to New PC

From my understanding, I should be able to activate my license when I go to a different PC. It says that I don't have any more activations available for the license when I try to activate it. Can you please help with this?

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 06:09PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to Crawl HTTPS Website in enterprise edition

Tried to scan a https website in enterprise edition but scan failed and shows could not connect to any seed urls . The website is accessible via browser from same machine. The debug logs is pasted below 62021-04-27...

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 11:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intall CA certificate - Chrome - Linux (Ubuntu 20.04)

It seems that the tutorial offered by portswigger is out of date, anyway, when i try to import my cert chrome says: Certificate import error The Private Key for this Client Certificate is missing or invalid (and...

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 09:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Already pay but not auto renewal

Hi, We already paid for renewal, Please check

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 09:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can I find out the IP range for Burp Collaborato servers?

Hi, My name is Ian Matthews and I work for Synack (a pen-testing company) and a number of our testers (and I) use Burp Pro for testing and our daily work. When we test, we get our testers to come through a VPN, so that the...

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 09:38AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Browser Error

Good Morning Sir/Ma'am This error is popping up when I try to open browser via burp suite 'net.portswigger.devtools.ae:'refusing to start browser as your current configuration does not support without using sandbox'...

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 08:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

GET request to "https://boligportal.dk" - Error: Received fatal alert: no_application_protocol

*Info* Am using: Burp Suite Community Edition version: v2021.4.2 From Postman I can see that the cipher used in the GET request is: "ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256", which I can confirm is also enabled in Burp Suite, under...

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 08:25AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Error

Academy is Error No response received from remote server.

Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 07:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

BSE - Event Logs?

Hi, Running Version: 2021.4-6800 of BSE and can no longer find the option to download event logs for a particular scan. Seems the UI has changed, and it should be under the 'Reporting & Logs' tab - but there's no...

Last updated: Apr 27, 2021 11:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Schedule task

Hey, Am using Burp Suite Professional v2021.4.2 and I am trying to schedule an HTTP request using Engagement tools > Schedule task > Resume task execution engine. But it is not working. Is that a bug or should we...

Last updated: Apr 27, 2021 11:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

parametrization

Hi Team, We're using burp suite professional edition, here I have a query is like how to do parametrization. I have a secret code in the previous request's response and I want to parametrize/pass that secret code in the...

Last updated: Apr 27, 2021 08:40AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Community Edition

how to setup burpsuite in kali

Last updated: Apr 26, 2021 05:44PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Auto-Resend Requests in proxy

Hi, I have a web site that uses captchas during heavy load. It’s problematic since it’s JavaScript code is silently failing when sich a captcha is retrieved in a HTTP response. Captchas are not visible, so I’d like to...

Last updated: Apr 26, 2021 04:21PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Detect third party cookies using BurpSuite Professional Scanner

Hello, I would like to test an application to find whether we use third party cookies. I tried going to Project option-> Sessions -> Cookie Jar & enabling it to update the cookie jar with the Scanner's traffic & ran the...

Last updated: Apr 26, 2021 04:03PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burpsuite installation

I was want to update my burp suite but I can't update it then I completely remove it by this command "sudo apt remove --auto-remove burpsuite" and now i can't install it agaig..what should I do?!

Last updated: Apr 26, 2021 07:53AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Page 157 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image