Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

Burp Enterprise Report export using Api

Sanjay | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 02:22PM UTC

How do I download a latest scan report using a grapql api Without using the scan I'd. Like searching for the site as we have a unique value in the site example KT1234 and if matches download the latest scan report. Can someone help with the query, Thanks

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 02:58PM UTC

Hi Sanjay, You have to provide a scan ID to retrieve the scan report using GraphQL. It is one of the required fields: - https://portswigger.net/burp/extensibility/enterprise/graphql-api/ScanReport.html Are you trying to download a scan report based on the site name?

Sanjay | Last updated: Jan 13, 2021 10:42AM UTC

Hi,yes I want to download then latest scan report for a site name. But we have applications on the platform that each of the site name has a unique I'd like KT123, KT125 etc . So I am trying to build a curl command using the api call to retrive the lastest report when searched by the unique value in site name . Something like this If (unique value matched in the list of site name) Download the latest report Else Error.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 13, 2021 10:52AM UTC

The ScanReport query expects a scan_id so that is not going to work, unfortunately. You could use the workflow below: Retrieve all scans with some information sorted > extract the scan ID > Generate the report. Please see below: query Scans { scans(site_id: 2, sort_column: end) { id site_id start_time status } } And then: query Report { scan_report(scan_id: 25) { report_html } } You may wish to retrieve the entire site map at the start.

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.