Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Enterprise Report export using Api

Sanjay | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 02:22PM UTC

How do I download a latest scan report using a grapql api Without using the scan I'd. Like searching for the site as we have a unique value in the site example KT1234 and if matches download the latest scan report. Can someone help with the query, Thanks

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 12, 2021 02:58PM UTC

Hi Sanjay, You have to provide a scan ID to retrieve the scan report using GraphQL. It is one of the required fields: - https://portswigger.net/burp/extensibility/enterprise/graphql-api/ScanReport.html Are you trying to download a scan report based on the site name?

Sanjay | Last updated: Jan 13, 2021 10:42AM UTC

Hi,yes I want to download then latest scan report for a site name. But we have applications on the platform that each of the site name has a unique I'd like KT123, KT125 etc . So I am trying to build a curl command using the api call to retrive the lastest report when searched by the unique value in site name . Something like this If (unique value matched in the list of site name) Download the latest report Else Error.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 13, 2021 10:52AM UTC

The ScanReport query expects a scan_id so that is not going to work, unfortunately. You could use the workflow below: Retrieve all scans with some information sorted > extract the scan ID > Generate the report. Please see below: query Scans { scans(site_id: 2, sort_column: end) { id site_id start_time status } } And then: query Report { scan_report(scan_id: 25) { report_html } } You may wish to retrieve the entire site map at the start.

Sanjay | Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 10:27AM UTC

Thanks, is there a way to get the scan I'd using site name query instead of site I'd ? And also when generation of report in html , my curl command is not generating a file but showing the out in the command prompt itself . Thanks for your help

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 10:30AM UTC

Unfortunately, you need to filter by site_id since that is one of the fields available for the scans object. When you generate the HTML report, you need to pipe the output to a file and then JSON-unescape the HTML before viewing the report.

Ashwin | Last updated: Aug 19, 2021 05:23AM UTC

Hi everyone, Is it possible to get the scan results in JSON format instead of HTML? Can someone please point me the API example of how to do it (if JSON output format is supported) for accessing scan results programmatically? Thanks in advance

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 19, 2021 09:11AM UTC

Hi Ashwin, you can retrieve all the issues for a scan using the query below: query GetScan { scan(id: 229) { id issues(start: 0, count: 1000) { issue_type { name description_html remediation_html } } } } You just need to replace the 'id' number with the ID of your scan.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.