Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Bruteforcing with extension

Hi The tested mobile app is using GNU ZIP(gzip) for making request and i am using Decompressor extension for view the gzzip data and to modify parameter and make request. .In repeater ill change a parameter in GZip data...

Last updated: Oct 04, 2021 11:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

lab: Forced OAuth profile linking

in my home page i did not get login with social Media option tab. what to do

Last updated: Oct 04, 2021 09:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error: request timeout

While testing a service through the repeater and intruder, few of the requests out of hundreds are showing as “Error: request timeout.” There is no response from the service. In the intruder results, only the error column is...

Last updated: Oct 04, 2021 09:03AM UTC | 8 Agent replies | 11 Community replies | How do I?

Need to upgrade to lates burp

1. Trying version (burpsuite_pro_v2021.8.3.jar). Tried with command: java -jar /burp/burpconfig/burp-rest-api-2.0.1.jar --headless.mode=true --config- file=/burp/burpconfig/ProjectConfig.json...

Last updated: Oct 04, 2021 09:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Seeing what has been crawled

I would like to see what pages have been crawled, specifically API endpoint that have been tested. I can see the endpoints that have errors, but I would like a list of everything that was crawled, including those that came...

Last updated: Oct 04, 2021 08:53AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Revoke license that expire 07 July 2022

I need revoke one license that expire 07 July 2022. Because one workrs that was have this key went outside company.

Last updated: Oct 04, 2021 08:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

IAST

Hello! Can i use IAST features with Burp Enetrprise? If yes, where i can download agent? Can you give me instruction/documentation? Thanks!

Last updated: Oct 01, 2021 12:19PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Response time in Burp's repeater

Hi, I want to know if the response time reported by Burp's Repeater in the lower right corner includes the time it takes for the request to leave my computer. For example, if I send a 10MB request and the response time is...

Last updated: Oct 01, 2021 10:53AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Turn on REST API headless

Hey, I am using the latest version of Burp Pro (jar) and I would like to use the API. Only thing is it is off by default and I have no GUI. I need to turn on the API and make an API key while headless. I tried to run the...

Last updated: Oct 01, 2021 07:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

learning Burp Suite

Hello and sorry to bother everyone with my lack of understanding anything Burp Suite related at this time. I am currently in a cyber security BootCamp and I wish to actually learn Burp Suite so I can fully understand it. We...

Last updated: Oct 01, 2021 07:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Queries related to the Openssl vulnerability

We become indebted to. My name is Toru Morokata and i work at Hitachi, Ltd. I'd like to ask about "Burp Suite Professional Edition". A vulnerability named CVE-2021-3711 and CVE-2021-3712 has been discovered about...

Last updated: Sep 30, 2021 09:43AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Issue with Burp suite License

We are unable to install the Burp suite in the laptop. Kindly help us to install asap. Thanks, Maya maya.shinde@globallogic.com

Last updated: Sep 30, 2021 09:37AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

crawling and scraping web application for key word or string

Hello, We are now required to have a link on our web applications that point to a vulnerability disclosure site. I would like to be able to scan our sites to confirm that this link exists. Would you guys be able to point...

Last updated: Sep 30, 2021 09:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp --payload options

Hi my questions is about Burp payload embedded.If I use this payload Fuzz sql injection .How I will be know website is Vulnerable for sql.What I see is only length And respond. But payload as -sleep(5) What I should...

Last updated: Sep 30, 2021 08:55AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

PURPOSE OF EXPLOIT LAB IN PORTSWIGGER LABS

Hello portswigger/ Michelle, I am not able to understand the purpose of exploit server in some of web academy labs. Can I correlate that server to be an attacker controlled server?? ( in this case, am the attacker...

Last updated: Sep 30, 2021 07:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I just got a new license for Burp Suite Enterprise and it keeps saying ...

"Failed to upload license: An unexpected error occurred. If this problem persists, please contact support@portswigger.net." How do I actually apply the license? The email for the license was sent to me, so it isn't...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 12:37PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Not able to Test Internal network sites using Burp Suite Enterprise Agent installed in Azure.

Hi, When we initiated test on web applications (which are only accessible by internal network) using Burp Suite Enterprise, scan got cancel, and it didn't provide any reason. When we initiated test on internal site, we...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 09:38AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Request an online meeting

Hi, I hope you are well We have issues with the burp enterprise product we are using, as listed below. - Custom Header: what's the best way to approach this (authorization authentication headers) - Detailed debugging:...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order.

Dears. I have paid $399 with out sign in,,, How can I Get the license?? I got one mail items it "Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order." ?? like below..... Can I know what the issue?!! My case is...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 07:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

activation issue

how to do free trial activation after getting liscence key from portswigger. after entering the key how to activate using proxy

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 07:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 130 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image