Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Not able to intercept a portal enabled with HSTS header on top of SSL

Burp CA Certificate Imported - Yes Scenario : All the websites are being intercepted with Burp proxy with an HSTS header on top of SSL. But still, Burp is not able to intercept few portals. Tried to reimport the...

Last updated: Oct 18, 2021 11:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How can i add a name & attributes to the loadbalancer. How can i add the Route53 recordset using the DNS Name in cloudformation

I was able to successfully deploy burpsuite on AWS and it created loadbalancer using the DNS Name i was able to access burpsuite. But, I need to create Route53 recordset using the DNSName as part of same cloudformation...

Last updated: Oct 18, 2021 09:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

HTTP request being blocked due to large size of a parameter

Hello, I encountered a problem while doing security testing. The problem occurred when an endpoint containing a large encrypted parameter is being called by the web application, suddenly the request will not move forward...

Last updated: Oct 18, 2021 09:20AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to perform web cache poisoning - Not getting results.

I have been trying to solve this lab for a while now. I have tried to do this using the community edition and the professional version. I get the final alert cookie displayed in the browser but not inside a JS. I have even...

Last updated: Oct 18, 2021 08:49AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Lab Not Working Properly

I am trying to solve this lab(Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to perform web cache poisoning) But seems it is not working properly i tried as per video solution by Micheal sommer. Request:- POST / HTTP/1.1 Host:...

Last updated: Oct 18, 2021 08:48AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 11 Community replies | How do I?

I get the same error when downloading. What should I do?

I get the same error when downloading. What should I do? An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Last updated: Oct 18, 2021 07:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

.Net Framework

My Support team needs to upgrade .Net Framework and want to know if 4.8 .Net framework is supported?

Last updated: Oct 15, 2021 02:55PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to install extensions that depend on jython

Hello, I have issues installing extensions that require jython. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of jython (2.7.2) and specified the path in Burpsuite, yet it fails to load. Burp version: Professional...

Last updated: Oct 15, 2021 01:31PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

API Integration Options

Hi, I am currently evaluating the BS Enterprise Edition and have some questions about the various API/integration capabilities. It seems that there are only 3 REST endpoints (GET issue definitions, POST scan which runs a...

Last updated: Oct 15, 2021 10:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

PROBLEM WITH LICENSE

I am failing to load the enterprise license it says "There was a problem checking your license" and suggesting that I download the license file and try again. Please assist

Last updated: Oct 15, 2021 08:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Issue with license

Dear Burp Team, I have reinstalled Burp and it is showing the following error "No more activations allowed for this license." I have just recently bought license and this has happened. Kindly requesting your...

Last updated: Oct 15, 2021 07:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Converting Free Trial license to Full license (Burp Pro)

Hi, I'm having trouble clearing my Free Trial license and being able to add my full license. The full license was purchased by someone else on my behalf (corporate use). I saw in some other posts to go to Help/About >...

Last updated: Oct 14, 2021 09:40PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do i copy and paste a response in a text editor preserving the line breaks?

So in the "raw" response there is a js code all without line breaks, but in the "pretty" version there are and all is more organized, but when i copy the pretty version and paste it to a text editor its all like the raw one,...

Last updated: Oct 14, 2021 10:43AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

enterprise edition passive scanning vs professional edition passive edition

Hi i have started using enterprise edition. Curious how enterprise edition runs passive scan as compared to professional edition. What kind of requests will be made by enterprise edition as there will not be any set of base...

Last updated: Oct 14, 2021 08:43AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Automatically Append Port Number to URL

Hello, Is there a way to force burp to automatically append a port number to the end of the Host header and the Target? For example, if I'm testing a cluster of applications hidden behind a firewall or other proxy, I need...

Last updated: Oct 13, 2021 09:35AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

hidden field in form

how to find hidden field in one web form given a url in burp? thanks

Last updated: Oct 13, 2021 08:09AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

SCAN ERROR

Hello, I am trying to use BURP Enterprise but all my scans are failing. I am getting the following error: Crawl was configured to use embedded browser, but a browser could not be started. I have deployed BURP using...

Last updated: Oct 13, 2021 08:06AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

BurpSuite Pro導入済端末からライセンス登録されているユーザ情報の確認

BurpSuite Pro導入済の端末が紐づけられているライセンスのユーザを確認したいです。 どのような手順でライセンスを保持しているユーザを確認するすることができるでしょうか。

Last updated: Oct 12, 2021 11:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to crawl the whole application

Hi Team, We are trying to crawl one of the application with Burpsuite Enterprise Edition. However, I am unable to crawl the application. Can you please suggest us the better way or the configuration which crawls the whole...

Last updated: Oct 12, 2021 10:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is Burp Suite Linux Compatible

Good Afternoon, I would just like to know if Burp Suite is compatible with RHEL 8? The Database and the Application side. Thank you

Last updated: Oct 12, 2021 10:01AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 128 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image