Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Not able to Test Internal network sites using Burp Suite Enterprise Agent installed in Azure.

Hi, When we initiated test on web applications (which are only accessible by internal network) using Burp Suite Enterprise, scan got cancel, and it didn't provide any reason. When we initiated test on internal site, we...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 09:38AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Request an online meeting

Hi, I hope you are well We have issues with the burp enterprise product we are using, as listed below. - Custom Header: what's the best way to approach this (authorization authentication headers) - Detailed debugging:...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 08:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order.

Dears. I have paid $399 with out sign in,,, How can I Get the license?? I got one mail items it "Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order." ?? like below..... Can I know what the issue?!! My case is...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 07:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

activation issue

how to do free trial activation after getting liscence key from portswigger. after entering the key how to activate using proxy

Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 07:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Activations

Good Afternoon, I was installing burp pro on my desktop and laptop and kali vm I have on each and ran out of activation on the last one. I didn't realize until too late that clearing burp and the license didn't give back...

Last updated: Sep 28, 2021 05:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is is safe to remove old versions of JRE from Burpsuite Enterprise?

Hi, Burp Suite Enterprise Edition : Version: 2021.8.1-7685 Noticed today that a Nessus scan of our linux based Burpsuite Enterprise is warning about out of date Java The following Java JRE installations are...

Last updated: Sep 28, 2021 02:55PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order.

Dears. I have paid $399 with out sign in,,, How can I Get the license?? I got one mail items it "Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order." ?? like below..... Can I know what the issue?!! My case is...

Last updated: Sep 28, 2021 02:27PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Didn't received my trial license :(

i send the request for trial license for our organization but didnt received it. Help me out

Last updated: Sep 28, 2021 09:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Coverage for penetration testing is 100% for my website.

When I run an active/passive scan on a website then the burp suite automatically scans multiple tabs available on my website. Hi, However, each tab has multiple functionalities like search, pagination, download reports,...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2021 02:51PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Modify a request

Hi I am following your tutorial https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/desktop/getting-started/intercepting-http-traffic Im stuck on step 5 to modify a request. I've tried to delete the price from 133700 to 1 in...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2021 01:03PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Discount Request

I want to use your tools for training purposes and doing trainings on your academy. Any chance to get a discount for professional edition? tekin@cyberelectra.com

Last updated: Sep 27, 2021 07:58AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Pls change owner from Ltthuyen@tma.com.vn to bnsuu@tma.com.vn

Hi, Pls change owner from Ltthuyen@tma.com.vn to bnsuu@tma.com.vn Br, ThuyenLe

Last updated: Sep 27, 2021 07:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Complete beginner

Hi, I am a complete beginner and I would like to start on the free Web Security labs. What program do I need to write the code? I see the example community videos below each lab, but they don't go into detail in what...

Last updated: Sep 27, 2021 07:35AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

LICENCE KEY

NOT WORKING Please, i need to install my Burp to perform a PenTest today thanks

Last updated: Sep 27, 2021 07:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Pymultitor with Burp Suite

How do you use pymultitor (from github to IP rotate) with burp suite? Can anyone give me a rundown of what I'm doing wrong? I run pymultitor in terminal with "pymultitor -lh 127.0.0.1 -lp 8080 --socks" and I also...

Last updated: Sep 26, 2021 11:59PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Query on BURP Scanner & Enterprise

We are looking for some clarity on BURP product updates as we are formulating our requirements to support a case to purchase Enterprise licenses, in addition to the existing Pro licences we already have. Looking through...

Last updated: Sep 24, 2021 03:44PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

ERROR :: The embedded database requires file locking which is not supported by the selected data directory burp suite

Hi, I am unable to install BurpSuite Enterprise, Prompt with below error while installing can you please assist on priority. " The embedded database requires file locking which is not supported by the selected data...

Last updated: Sep 24, 2021 09:16AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to initialize the Database

Hello Team, I am currently using the trial version of Burp Suite Enterprise edition and i have downloaded the same for windows. When i try to install using MYSQL DB, i am getting " FAILED TO INITIALIZE DATABASE...

Last updated: Sep 24, 2021 08:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Xss reflected ---csrf

Hi I would ask if it is possible bypass csrf token.I can executed Xss ob website but csrf token do not allow my use the links on different browser . There is any way explored this or bypass csrf token...

Last updated: Sep 24, 2021 07:35AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

burp suitecommunity edition

hi,I have used the temporary project with firefox. I did what was instructed regarding the proxy being 127.0.0.1 port 8080 and when I try to surf on firefox i get the message "the proxy server is refusing connectins". I...

Last updated: Sep 23, 2021 05:41PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 131 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image