Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Unexpected Error Occured

Under agent health. It says No handler method for net.portswigger.enterprise.com.common.websocket.model.LicensingRequest@26a43*** Follow up question: Is this a connection issue in the agent machine? How can I restart...

Last updated: Mar 08, 2019 08:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise not scanning appropriately

Team, The burp enterprise is not scanning as expected. I was using beta12.0 which used to take one hour for scanning the whole site but it automatically upgraded to the latest version . and the scan end in 1-2 minutes...

Last updated: Mar 07, 2019 04:08PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Problem

I set a proxy 127.0.0.1 port 8080 Set ac certificate successfuly But website cant run

Last updated: Mar 06, 2019 03:13PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Launch burpsuite_pro.zar from command line C#

Hi support, I want to integrate burp into our exitsing automated regression suite which is written in C# using visual studio. I am thinking of doing below : 1. Launch burp from zar file from command line. 2. Call the...

Last updated: Mar 06, 2019 01:31PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Issues with Burp scan and authentication

I've read through many posts here and have not come accross anyone having the same issue as I have. From the Server where Burp is installled, I can browse to the web page I need to scan and look at all options with any...

Last updated: Mar 06, 2019 08:11AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Pass the build despite vulnerabilities in the scan

Team, Could you please let me know how to pass the build despite vulnerabilities being identified using the burp enterprise edition? I have tried all the possible options...

Last updated: Mar 06, 2019 08:07AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

https website isnt opening

I am running burp suit community version for couple of months in kali. I have also installed CA certificate. and it was working fine. But for couple of days its showing some problems when try to connect with https websites...

Last updated: Mar 06, 2019 08:03AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to intercept SSL traffic for Android 7 & above

we are trying to intercept the SSL traffic in Genymotion emulator. The version of android we are using are 7, 8, 9. The certificate is placed in the system root but still we are unable to intercept SSL. 1. Does burp...

Last updated: Mar 05, 2019 10:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Getting payload lists

Hi Team Quick question: Is there any way to get a text file of the short and/or long directory payloads?

Last updated: Mar 05, 2019 07:23AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to load https Web site in Firefox

Hello I am unable to load https Web site in Firefox although I have installed the cacert.der certificate in Certificate Manager in Firefox - the https Web site (a major bank in this case) just hangs forever. So I posted...

Last updated: Mar 04, 2019 08:25AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

closing of request after getting response

Pls inform me, how to do configuration to close the request after getting response successfully..?? and also how to speed up the scanning speed in the scanner ..?

Last updated: Mar 01, 2019 01:24PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

SSL/TLS Front

Hello, is it possible for Burp to terminate and SSL connection for a non-SSL destination or resource? Essentially to act as a gateway similar to a load balancer or ingress controller? If so, how is this...

Last updated: Mar 01, 2019 12:32PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise Authenticated Scanning

How do I perform an authenticated scan?

Last updated: Mar 01, 2019 09:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp suite

how to close connection in burp suite..?

Last updated: Mar 01, 2019 09:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Application not coming up after configuring proxy settings

Hi Team, I have configured proxy settings in both Mozilla 65ver browser and Burp suite community edition, (actually we bought license also from our company Trianz yet to install licensed ver)application IP is captured in...

Last updated: Feb 28, 2019 06:23PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Collaborator - Cannot verify interactions

I set up a Burp Collaborator on a VPS running Ubuntu 18.04 with the following configuration : { "serverDomain" : "burp.example.net", "workerThreads" : 10, "eventCapture": { "localAddress" :...

Last updated: Feb 28, 2019 09:07AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Pass the build despite vulnerabilities

Team, Could you please let me know how to pass the build despite vulnerabilities being identified using the burp enterprise edition? I have tried all the possible options...

Last updated: Feb 28, 2019 04:06AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Enterprise version

We are thinking about purchasing the Enterprise,may i know the latest version of the Enterprise?

Last updated: Feb 27, 2019 01:19PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Generating same issues again

Hi, I did the setup of a project and after running the Active scan I got the issues in the Issue Activity tab of burp suite and I generated the report of the same. Now after few days I ran the same scan again and I...

Last updated: Feb 25, 2019 03:20PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

How do I monitor for collaborator responses after I close Burp?

Lets say I am testing a site with Burp, and I leave for the day. Lets say two days later, an agent looks at a post I made and triggers some blind XSS. Is there a way to check this using the Collaborator client? If I save my...

Last updated: Feb 25, 2019 08:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 259 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image