Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp suite can able to access/ test the HTTPS sites in burp suite professional?

Hi I have scanned the https website in burp suite. after running 5 hours also, burp has not shown any issue activity . the suite can perform test on https or not. Regards Srikanth T

Last updated: Apr 15, 2019 09:40AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

have no internet connection with proxy

Hello, I am a Linux user, and lastly I wanted to use Burpsuite. So i looked up how to setup a proxy server and intercept it with Burpsuite. But every time i do port 127.0.0.1 my pc loses connection and I basically have no...

Last updated: Apr 15, 2019 09:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Intruder

I have an Oauth Application if I use Intruder for Cluster Bomb attack on specific page of my application , wanted to check how to run intruder without application session getting timed out if intruder is running for longer...

Last updated: Apr 11, 2019 10:34AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Request / Response times

It would be cool if the scanner, repeater and other functionality would show the page's response time. This would be useful to assess blind SQLi timing attacks easier.

Last updated: Apr 11, 2019 07:40AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp extension action handler

When I try to configure a Rule , in the invoke a Burp extension action handler in the drop down is see "No actions defined" , I have installled "Token Incrementer" from Extender but cannot see it in Burp extension action...

Last updated: Apr 10, 2019 10:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is there a way for intruder to set a payload for the parameter name in a request?

Is there a way to use intruder to set a parameter name as a payload position as well as the value? I'm trying to iterate through a few parameter names and values to go along with them but it seems like intruder only set...

Last updated: Apr 10, 2019 08:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Ent : Importing URL's from Burp Pro

I have manually crawled complex application in Burp Pro. I can see all the request/responses in the Proxy's history. Now, how do I import all these URL's (most of them are POST requests) into Burp Ent for repeated scan's ?

Last updated: Apr 09, 2019 12:33PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Resolve the url's in the training?

Hello, After finding a post about the web security training, I have started it. I finished the first lab and completed it. Sadly, the 2nd lab is broken: Firstly, the URL given in the training,...

Last updated: Apr 09, 2019 09:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Running Burp through my iPhone is so slow that most apps timeout

Is there a workaround for this? It's definitely a hindrance to what I'm trying to do. Understatement. Thanks!

Last updated: Apr 09, 2019 08:56AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

intercept HTTPS trafic

HI, im trying to intercept xbox Console HTTPS trafic and I encounter the following error: The client failed to negotiate an SSL connection to xxx.xxx:443: Received fatal alert: unknown_ca Thank you for helping me :)

Last updated: Apr 08, 2019 01:39PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to connect error, while computer is connected to 4G hotspot.

I have a safaricom 4G hotspot. Burp was working properly initially. Now burp is not able to connect to internet if i connect to 4G hotspot wifi. When i connect to other wifi networks burp is working properly. I am able...

Last updated: Apr 08, 2019 10:10AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Gathering HTTP history externally

There is a way to connect to my Burp Suite and gather HTTP history? I checked REST API but it has only URLs for start a scan, or I can't find the proper URL to get all HTTP history

Last updated: Apr 08, 2019 09:12AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suit not working at my organisation

Hello, My company has proxy script enable to access the internet. I tried installing burp suit and followed all the instructions including installing CA cert and, then also I am not able to access internet when using burp...

Last updated: Apr 08, 2019 07:38AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

License not yet receive in email

Hi Team, I already purchased Burp Pro and I still haven't receive any license from you guys. Can i follow up?. I already email the mail@portswigger.net, office@portswigger.net and support@portswigger.net

Last updated: Apr 05, 2019 07:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error in Browser and Burp suite-The proxy server is refusing connections

Hello support team, i am using Mozila firefox 61.0 (64-bit) and i tried many times to run many types of websites on it for burp suite intercept use. i have configured all settings properly but all the time my browser has...

Last updated: Apr 05, 2019 03:07AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

Custom scan configuration (cookie value) not working in Enterprise

I've seen the messages on here about how to set a custom cookie value in Burp Enterprise by setting up a session rule in burp pro and exporting it's JSON to upload. I've done this, resulting in an entry in the json that...

Last updated: Apr 03, 2019 06:13PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do I download / get key

I've purchased the license, but when I go back to my account, nothing shows up different. It reads "Using the links above, download your license key and the latest release." However, there are no links below. I'm...

Last updated: Apr 03, 2019 12:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Call to xxxxxx.burpcollaborator.net in corporate proxies logs from browsers

Hello I work in a SOC, and i recently discover call to xxxxxx.burpcollaborator.net (about 6 subdomains) in our proxies logs. When i looked in the nexthink logs, i can see that all the request came from browsers and not...

Last updated: Apr 02, 2019 10:20AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

No comments in reports

I am curious why comments on an issue do not show up in the report? This seems like a strange omission since just seeing issues in a report without supporting comments does not give a complete picture of work done on an...

Last updated: Apr 01, 2019 09:21AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is processHttpMessage thread safe?

Hi Team, I have create a extension that to auto edit MessageInfo with registerHttpListener (using processHttpMessage method.) in processHttpMessage method . I call another class which created by myself, it's...

Last updated: Mar 31, 2019 02:14PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Page 258 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image