Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Compatibility with GWT(Google Web Toolkit)

While doing the Burp(v1.7.27) Scan URLs using GWT plugin(Gwtscan.jar), Downloaded from the given location: https://www.gremwell.com/burp_plugin_for_scanning_gwt_and_json I am getting the following error: [4]...

Last updated: Feb 06, 2019 01:50PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to see the documentation of rest api

II installed the beta version of burp , and able to access http://localhost:1337/v0.1/ using key. But I want to see the documentation of rest api , how do I do that I tried http://localhost:1337/v0.1/<key>/api-docs it does...

Last updated: Feb 05, 2019 10:16AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Opening saved project using CLI

I have saved my burp project in the .json format (Burp menu-->Save a copy of project). Now i have to open the saved project in burp suite using CLI and scan the url of the project.Could you provide the steps to execute it?

Last updated: Feb 04, 2019 10:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise Basic Authentication

I'm evaluating Burp Suite Enterprise and struggle to authenticate the scanner. I added the credentials to the site's application log configuration. But the scanner does not recognize them or create a "Basic Authentication"...

Last updated: Feb 02, 2019 07:33PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to intercept responses from Oracle ADF

I am trying to intercept traffic on an application that has been built using Oracle ADF. I am observing in the Proxy history that some URLs are being rapidly replaced/deleted. When they get replaced, it looks like there is a...

Last updated: Feb 01, 2019 03:59PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

smart card client certificate Error signing certificate verify

Hello! I want to test a a web page which uses client certificate for authentication (smart card -pkcs11). If I connect to the page without Burp proxy I can log in. If I set the client certificate in Burp's User...

Last updated: Feb 01, 2019 09:21AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Crawling is Incomplete

I have a site where / redirects to a maintenance page. I've used the Discover Content tool to enumerate a number of pages on the site. I now want to crawl all of the enumerated pages to discover more content. When I start a...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2019 02:38PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

position marker issue

Position marker is getting set wrongly by default... see the screenshot in below pic... https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xmxfjk6afmVAKN8DA how do i fix this issue ?

Last updated: Jan 30, 2019 10:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Order number: FAB0EF2C4E

Just placed a Reseller Order. Just need help with the processing of the order.

Last updated: Jan 30, 2019 09:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Link Manipulation (DOM-based)

Hello, I'm scanning a website using Burp and I got the following issue, which I'm trying to replicate. However, I'm not really understanding what was injected and the supposed response. Could anybody help me clear this...

Last updated: Jan 29, 2019 05:26PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Showing insecure connection in firefox even after installing burpsuite certific

Hi All, I am trying to work in burp suite and have configured it with the latest firefox. After that I installed/imported the burp suite certificate and it is showing under the view certificate section. Next, when I try to...

Last updated: Jan 28, 2019 09:10AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Problem on reproducing the issue BurpSuite Reported

I am working on a project in which the BurpSuite's scanners report me there is a reflected xss vuln in there . The payloads is as : zhenw'-alert(1)-'xcwq The payload is working without any problem till I use "Show...

Last updated: Jan 27, 2019 05:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise Crawling

How do I verify that it is actually crawling the website and finding the correct logins or resources? We have a site that hosts a variety of different tools with the need to login. Where do I see if it gets to the subdomain,...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2019 03:35PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

[Android] Intercept Traffic Issue

ok straight to the point : Device : Android 5 (Already Inject Certificate from burp suite) Burpsuite : 1.7.37 i try browsing to google to make sure certificate installed correctly by NOT displaying "your connection...

Last updated: Jan 25, 2019 08:23AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Close http request if time takes more than limit.

I'm using intruder attack to check if otp is valid and then use that otp for different transaction. but one otp is allowed for single transaction. if otp is validated then i get response 'otp already consumed' else i get...

Last updated: Jan 24, 2019 04:16PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Multiple instances (users) on one server

Dear All, I bought four licenses for Burp Suite Professional edition. I would like to run all instances of Burp on a single Linux server. (One instance per user) Do I need to take care about anything with such setup?...

Last updated: Jan 24, 2019 02:05PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Using in burpsuit in private organisation network

Hello, My organisation uses automatic configuration scipt in the network for connecting to the internet. I am trying to configure burpsuit in these environment and tried proxy settings as "127.0.0.1:8080" but unable to...

Last updated: Jan 23, 2019 10:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Abandant issue

Can you please suggest me that how to avoid getting abundant issue during scanning..?

Last updated: Jan 23, 2019 08:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Surveys

Hi. I have seen in different apps and websites that you can win free gems, coins, diamonds, or whatever. Or there is "Generators" that require human verification. However, I have tried doing the task they want me to do (Yay...

Last updated: Jan 22, 2019 08:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Deleting scanned items

In older version of Burp Suite, 'Delete Scanned Items' used to exist. that was helpful in clearing the queue. With latest version, that option is not visible(only Hiding is available). As a result , I have to close and start...

Last updated: Jan 21, 2019 10:17AM UTC | 8 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Page 261 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image