Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Crawl with letters or specified values in body text fields

I'm trying to crawl a site with multiple pages and Burp Pro doesn't get past the first page which has several text fields (type=text) for e.g. FirstName which it fills it with numbers. And it keeps trying with different...

Last updated: Oct 02, 2020 11:05AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Error: Connection refused

New to Burp Suite and using the Community version. I am a web application developer wanting to learn how to test web applications for security. I am using Burp’s embedded browser with default settings. When intercepting...

Last updated: Oct 02, 2020 09:55AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order !!!

Dears. I have paid with out sign in,,, How can I Get the license?? I got one mail items it "Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order." ?? Can I know what the issue?!! My case is urgent !! Please I need to...

Last updated: Oct 02, 2020 06:09AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Scan Error

Team, Since last few days we have been receiving the below error during the scan in the CICD. IS this something you are already aware of? If yes, can you please assist me how to troubleshoot this? java -jar...

Last updated: Oct 01, 2020 11:14AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Client-side JSON injection (DOM-based)

Hi team, I got the following issue after running a scan on Burp and I would like to have some help to try to understand it: ************************************************************************************** Data is...

Last updated: Oct 01, 2020 10:23AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Activation Failed No more activations for this license

I need to install burp in my computer but this message shows up. Could anyone help me?

Last updated: Sep 30, 2020 09:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp listner proxy in mobile but internet not available

i add the same burp lister proxy in mobile advance internet setting. but show me mobile internet not a available. need help for this issue

Last updated: Sep 30, 2020 08:26AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Proxy Intercept and Get Requests (Lab: SQL injection UNION attack, determining the number of columns returned by the query)

Hi! I'm doing the Lab: "SQL injection UNION attack, determining the number of columns returned by the query" and I've hit a problem with the intercepted information I've set up the proxy and certificate, but when I...

Last updated: Sep 30, 2020 07:59AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

License Activation

Hi I work as a consultant doing security audits for different clients. The clients I usually work with are fairly security conscious and require me often replacing media used during audits, often once an assignment is...

Last updated: Sep 30, 2020 07:14AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Scan with self signed server's certificate - develoment environment

Hello, Can we use self signed server SSL certificate to run Burp scan? If we use self signed certificate in DEV environment We are seeing SSL certificate issue below. The following problems were identified with the...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2020 08:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

I am getting below error Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.google.com. Peer’s certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE The page you are...

Last updated: Sep 29, 2020 08:39AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Create a scanner based on my proxy usage

Hi, I want to know if there is a way I can create a scanner based on my proxy usage. For example, if I browse to http://www.example.com/test.php?p1=name&p2=age using my web browser, I want burp to scan those and only...

Last updated: Sep 28, 2020 09:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Delete my account

Dear Sir / Mam, I kindly request you to delete my account / profile in port swigger Thank You

Last updated: Sep 28, 2020 08:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to use Burp when connected to VPN

When I try to access websites when connected to Burp using my ciscoanyconnect vpn it doesn't load. As soon as I switch off the VPN it works perfectly fine.But I have to access my office network through vpn to do the testing...

Last updated: Sep 28, 2020 07:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Install burpsuite on Kali raspberry pi

I previously installed Kali on virtual box and this had burpsuite included. But when I installed it onto my raspberry pi, it doesn't come preloaded with burpsuite and I can't seem to install it either. I've tried downloading...

Last updated: Sep 26, 2020 10:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise GraphQL how do I get counts of all of the vulnerabilities discovered by a scan

I am trying to use GraphQL and C# to look through all of our scans to determine which scans we need to have the developers look and handle any possible vulnerabilities in their websites. I could do this manually using the...

Last updated: Sep 25, 2020 03:14PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Authentication bypass via encryption oracle logic flaws lab

i am stucked in this last lab of business logic flow. i am not understanding that what are saying from 6th point. any one have any video solution or writeups? help me for solve this lab.

Last updated: Sep 25, 2020 03:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Collaborator Metrics as JSON/XML?

Hi there, We're working on parsing the metrics from the Burp Collaborator Metrics page. It's a pretty simple HTML, but it'd be great if it was something simpler - say, JSON, XML, or some other structured data format....

Last updated: Sep 25, 2020 12:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

On-Going Burp problems

Hello PortSwigger i recently upgraded to a new virtual machine operating system named Parrot. Reason is Kali-Linux took a dump on me and i am unable to fix it. Anyway the new system runs well but my problem is Burp-suite...

Last updated: Sep 25, 2020 12:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Dynamic analysis - Cross-site scripting (DOM-based)

After scanning my application I have Cross-site scripting (DOM-based) reported, details below: Data is read from input.value and passed to jQuery.replaceWith. The source element has id BasicData_CertificateIssueDate and...

Last updated: Sep 25, 2020 08:24AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 193 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image