Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Java.io.IOException: Unexpected response from server:500 - {"type":"ServerError". "code:57,"error"

Jimmy | Last updated: Feb 14, 2021 05:18PM UTC

While I tried to use Burpsuite enterprise scan via Jenkins I see the following error message Java.io.IOException: Unexpected response from server:500 - {"type":"ServerError". "code:57,"error". How to resolve this issue. Kindly help.

Jimmy | Last updated: Feb 14, 2021 05:27PM UTC

Is there any chat support available. I am not getting quick solution for my requirement from You. Please integrate chat support so that we can solve the issue at client place quickly.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 15, 2021 09:10AM UTC

Hi Apologies, our support service is available Monday to Friday during normal UK business hours. We aim to respond to all queries within one working day. Could you tell me the version of the Enterprise Server and Scanner component you are using? You can find this under the "Updates" page in Enterprise. Could you also send me your log files? These can be emailed to support@portswigger.net If you are on the latest version of Burp Enterprise (v2021.1), logs can be downloaded by going to the "?" button in the top right, selecting "Support pack" and then click the download button. Please replicate your issue before sending the latest logs.

Jimmy | Last updated: Feb 15, 2021 09:33AM UTC

I would prefer chat support would be best way to give quick fix. I wrote email to @support and their also I am not getting any reply. There should be right platform for quick discussion. I am using Burp Suite Enterprise v2021.1 and Burp Scanner v2021.2. I am triggering scan using Jenkins but it is not proceeding ahead. I followed all the right procedures given in Video and other tutorials. I will send logs via email. Please help me to fix this issue as due to this other dependency are on hold and impacting our deliverables. Thanks,!

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 15, 2021 10:49AM UTC

We offer support through email and through the forum. In your email, could you please also send the command used to kick off the scan from Jenkins and some screenshots of your site tree and API user setup? I haven't found your previous email - is it using the same email address as you are using to post to the forum and was it addressed to support@portswigger.net?

Jimmy | Last updated: Feb 15, 2021 12:21PM UTC

I sent using official email id. You can get using the subject line used in it.

Jimmy | Last updated: Feb 15, 2021 12:21PM UTC

I sent using official email id. You can get using the subject line used in it.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 16, 2021 10:22AM UTC

Hi Sorry, we haven't had anything come through. Could you try sending an email with a different subject line? Perhaps, "CI/CD integration error"?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.