Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Unable to launch burp suite pro in GUI mode

Hi, I was able to install the burp suite pro but i'm unable to launch it. Every time I try to run the suite, the splash screen opens for 2 seconds and then app is closed. Kindly help me with a way out.

Last updated: Sep 17, 2020 10:45AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

solving labs

Hi I am trying to solve some of the web caching labs. I manage to poison the cache, get an alert to show up but the lab never solves. For example, I am working on: "Web cache poisoning via an unkeyed query string" I...

Last updated: Sep 17, 2020 10:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intruder list attack using the same TCP socket

Hello! I'm trying to run a test in which I need to send multiple GET requests through the same open socket, rather than opening a new socket for each GET request. Is this possible? Thanks all! Devon

Last updated: Sep 17, 2020 07:34AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activations allowed for this license

Hi there, I was trying to reinstall burpsuite after changing my OS, and I get "No more activation allowed for this license". Can you please remove other devices assigned to my license please? order number: BB9F438D4A

Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 03:19PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

xss task academy

hello, portswigger team. sorry for my bad english. I started ur academy and understand what is it "exploi server" in XSS task. Where i can write about this?

Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 11:15AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

unable to modify capture request

Hello, I am unable to edit/modify the intercepted requests even after sending it to repeater.

Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 09:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

how to disable 404 responce from burp suite report for cross-site scripting.

we have received around 41 cross-site scripting issues, but the response says that 404 error. can you please let us know how to disable generating a report from the 404 response related issues.

Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 08:29AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise Edition--Version: 2020.7-5205, Java version: 9.0.4

We have already installed Burp Suite Enterprise Edition and have been using it since month or so. We noticed few things which are different and challenging from Burp suite Professional. One URL is created as one site. And...

Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 08:19AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I log into multiple machines that I own?

I am trying to activate the license on one of my machines and it won't let me. There are some other computers that had issue and were wiped and maybe the license server sees too many machines? How can i take those off and...

Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 07:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Authenticated scans using mobile number and security code

Hello, In the Burpsuite enterprise edition, I wanted to perform an authenticated scan but in my test website I am logging in using mobile number and generated security code instead of username and password. So can I...

Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 07:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to add my full name in Hall of Fame

Hi In the hall of fame list I am able to show only my username. Is there way to add my surname? I can't see anything in my settings related to this. Whereas some users surname is listed, I was thinking how to do it..?

Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 07:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to integrate Google Authenticator Burp Extender with Session Macro

My website have Two Factor Authentication. On successful User/Password combination, the site redirects to input Google Authenticator code from user. I am failing to create a successful macro, as the Google Authenticator code...

Last updated: Sep 14, 2020 11:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Enquiry

How do i use burp suit to intercept an otp been sent to a phone number or email which I don't have with me. Like in PayPal, Bank, Email verification etc.

Last updated: Sep 14, 2020 09:06AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpe Suite Community (Preconfigured Brower Not Working)

Hello PortSwigger community i am a new white hat hacker and i am learning the trade and taking interest in this tool. I downloaded the latest edition of the community just to test it out before i purchase the professional...

Last updated: Sep 14, 2020 07:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Plugin: Going from OS Command injection to shell with tab-completion in Burp

I'm not sure if this is a good place to announce this, but: I wrote a Burp Suite plugin that offers a Shell-like environment right in burp: You can download the plugin...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2020 05:19PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Create a series of action

Hi there, How do i create a series of actions, for example on a request on the sitemap. 1. Change the HTTP Verb to OPTIONS, observed any allowed method TRACE, HEAD etc 2. Change to GET /$%^&*&^%$#%^&* 3. Use Burp...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2020 10:30AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Deletion of "wiener" user in "User role can be modified in user profile" lab

I've delete my account (wiener:peter) in Access control vulnerabilities:User role can be modified in user profile lab now I cannot solve the lab Because I can't login to as wiener. How can I reset this lab? It...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2020 09:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Highlight Multiple Lines in the text or draw red box around it

Hi there, Is there a way to highlight multiple text? Or to indicate which header are missing? For example, I want to indicate that Cache-Control Header and XSS-Protection header is missing. *HTTP/1.1 200...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2020 08:29AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

License problem

Dear Burpsuite Support my windows is crashed last week, so i restored my system from backup image. after restore windows system, Burplicense's license became invalide, maybe due to maximum number of licenses. Could you...

Last updated: Sep 11, 2020 07:19AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scanner: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Proxy: Proxy service started on 127.0.0.1:8080 Scanner: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset Please help us to resolve this error OS: Windows 10

Last updated: Sep 11, 2020 05:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 195 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image