Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Solution not working ((Lab: SQL injection attack, querying the database type and version on MySQL and Microsoft))

I have tried changing categories parameter to '+UNION+SELECT+NULL,NULL-- but I kept getting internal server error.

Last updated: Mar 05, 2021 08:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab error

Hi The lab: SQL injection attack, querying the database type and version on MySQL and Microsoft doesn't work for me I'm unable to solve it even with your Solution.

Last updated: Mar 04, 2021 03:16PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Web application scanning

Hi, What web pages can I use for web application scanning with Burp Suite Pro? I am interested in web application scanning according to OWASP Top10 list. All scanning will be done for my school project.

Last updated: Mar 04, 2021 02:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Web Security Academy Issue

I'm reading the Web Application Hackers Handbook 2nd Edition. When i go to any of the "Try It!" links, all of them takes me to the academy home page. I'm not able to directly access each lab the page is asking me to try. For...

Last updated: Mar 04, 2021 11:27AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Chatbots / APIs

Greetings all, as I'm new to Burp, how can I scan a chatbot, and APIs? suppose I have https://xyz.domain.com/BOT/API/IDCB Thanking you

Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 04:54PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Something Wrong with OAuth Vulnerabilities Lab environment

While visiting https://portswigger.net/web-security/oauth/lab-oauth-stealing-oauth-access-tokens-via-an-open-redirect, I try to access the lab. But I get "An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience." all tht time

Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 10:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab error

When I visit the lab I get an error. why?

Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 10:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

unable to load labs

when i try to load a lab it shows this An error occurred. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 10:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CANNOT ACCESS LABS

Hi, I can't access to any lab. I get a "not found page" with the following message: The requested item was not found. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 10:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

There was a problem processing an update

I'm on Enterprise 2020.11. Clicking on "Check for Updates" gives me this error "There was a problem processing an update". MY license is associated with my email address, and I've emailed Portswigger Team from that email...

Last updated: Mar 03, 2021 08:17AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

how do i use the backups i burp suite enterprise edition

i could not find out how to use the backups

Last updated: Mar 02, 2021 04:08PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Exploiting Ruby deserialization using a documented gadget chain Toolnot existing

I am having difficulties solving this lab. the solution point to a tool I cannot find anywhere. a search on the forum points me to https://www.elttam.com/blog/ruby-deserialization/ however this blog is offline. i...

Last updated: Mar 02, 2021 03:42PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Scans do not show the external service interaction (dns)

When testing an internal web application. The automated scans and a crawl and audit do not show the "External Service Interaction (DNS)" issue. However, when I performed the test manually using the Burp Collaborator Client,...

Last updated: Mar 02, 2021 12:43PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Certificate pinning for apps on macOS

Hello! Is there any way to intercept requests from apps running on macOS(Big Sur) that also have certificate pinning. The app I am testing is not proxy aware but I still managed to run using environment variables - env...

Last updated: Mar 02, 2021 08:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Licensing

How can I reinstall my OS without losing my Burp Suite Pro license? Can you explain how the licensing works?

Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 04:34PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Web Site scanning

Hello, We are trying to scan an Angular/.NET Core application with Burp. It logins and scans a few pages, but fails to scan the entire app. What can we do to ensure it scans the entire app? Thank you. Aleksey

Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 02:52PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Crawler Not Working / Event Log Attached

I am scanning a website. It has a few radio buttons, some of these buttons point to forms while other buttons point to other pages that have radio buttons and 'Submit'/'Next' button. The event log says no registration and...

Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 02:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is there a way to know for sure that my site has been fully scanned using Enterprise?

I have two SPA's and have provided login creds for both. When the scan report comes back it always only shows the top level "/" url having been scanned (besides some js and css files it found). I am not sure if it is...

Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 02:33PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to connect website:443

burp is not working in windows i am getting Failed to connect website:443 error ..i tried everything installing burp certificate. Turning off the windows firewall, adding upstream proxy. None of them are working to me. But...

Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 02:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to connect website.com:443

I'm having issues connecting to a website, I can connect without the proxy on but as soon as I enable the proxy and try to connect, Burp will give me the "Failed to connect to website.com:443". I've added the site to the...

Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 12:52PM UTC | 8 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Page 167 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image