Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Start an active scan with insertion points via the REST API

Hi, Is there a way to start an active scan with payload offsets (like we do using the Intruder's scan defined insertion points GUI context menu) via the REST API i.e. submitting a HTTP request with insertion points via...

Last updated: Mar 12, 2021 11:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Modify Burp Enterprise

is there any posibility to modify the interface of Burp Suite Enterprise to add an image or add an extra page ?

Last updated: Mar 12, 2021 10:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

invalid username

Hello, I'm tryding to solve the lab username and password enumeration via different responses, and I did everything in the right way but I got invalid username. I did all steps in the solution but still get invalid...

Last updated: Mar 12, 2021 08:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

License multiple people

Other than having a single renewal date what is the difference between having a single license with multiple users vs. having a single license for each user on our team?

Last updated: Mar 11, 2021 10:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Capture http traffic outside the browser

Hello everybody. Being that sometimes I find myself having to test applications that do not work via browser, for example as in the case of RMI, I would like to know if there is a way to capture all the network traffic...

Last updated: Mar 11, 2021 08:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

log rotation

Where can I find file for log settings like log4j or log.properties to set the log rotation for burpsuite enterprise Server/Agent/Webserver logs.

Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 12:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

View viewstate's data

In older version of Burp, i have observed that burp will show a tab "Viewstate" when working with application using viewstate. However the latest version of burp (i.e. v2020.11.2) does not do the same. Is there a way to view...

Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 12:22PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Vulnerabilities reported as Low

Hi Support, Some Vulnerabilities are reported as Low. But based on the description of the Vulnerabilities they should be high. Can you clarify why they are report as low and should those be reported as...

Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 10:03AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise - SMTP Server Requirement

For Burp Suite Enterprise, is it a requirement for installing and using Burp Suite Enterprise to have a SMTP server? Or is it only a requirement to have a SMTP server if you want Burp Suite Enterprise to be able to send...

Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 08:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Export xml report

How do I export an issue report in xml format in Burp Enterprise edition? I understand this feature is avialble in professional editon, but I am not able to find how to do this in the enterprise one. Thanks Chris

Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 08:27AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Need to delete this account

Hi colleagues, How can I delete this account. Our company use another account now, and this is not needed anymore. Thanks!

Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 02:58PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Collaborator client --ask

hi I would like ask about this instruction.I see we revive some respond as kjsfjsdfjsdfjsd.burpcolab.net and information "received a DNS lookup" 1.But we do not see any information where is vulnerability.We see only IP...

Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 01:52PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Re usability of License key

Hi Team, Is it possible to re-use a license key in case the system gets formatted and use try to activate the burp again?

Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 01:12PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Problem

How to fix this error your jre appears to be version 11.0.7-ea from debian Burp has not fully tested on this platform and you may expitience problem

Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 12:57PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Transfer License

Hi, I could like to migrate my burp single-user license from windows machine to mac. It's showing the license has been expired, Please help me out. Thank you, Regards, Sathish

Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 11:12AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Latest Burp Suite (2020.11.3 JAR)

Hello, I have JRE version 15 installed. I got a message saying burp hasn't been fully tested on this version. Please mention the tested JRE and JDK versions.

Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 08:37AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Professional / Enterprise Install Question

Is there an issue with installing both the Burp Suite Professional and Burp Suite Enterprise Edition on the same Windows machine or is it recommended to install each on their own Windows instance?

Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 08:33AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite won't open for me

I'm trying to open burp but it won't let me, I desistale it and reinstalled it but it doesn't work either eye: it used to work for me but now it stops working I don't know why

Last updated: Mar 08, 2021 06:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

"There was a problem checking your license"

I downloaded the license key from my account. It downloaded as a .txt file. When I tried to upload the license key, I got "There was a problem checking your license". I downloaded the license again a couple of times, same...

Last updated: Mar 08, 2021 03:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Admin User Creation Error

I am unable to create an admin user without which I won't be able to use my Burpsuite. Every time I try to re-install and assign the email and password credentials for setting up Admin user, I get thrown with "Failed to...

Last updated: Mar 08, 2021 11:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 166 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image