Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

No key I just paid 399$

Hello I love BURP SUITE I've been using it for 1 year now I'm doing full time bug bounty and I just bought pro Pentester version and now I cant even get the key please helpp

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 09:38AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Regarding Burp Collaborator client

Hi, In this lab I have to use burp collaborator client but in, how can I access burp collaborator for free? Please help me. Lab: Reflected XSS protected by CSP, with dangling markup attack

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 09:33AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I just bought burp suite and the words are super blurry and look horrable im gonna sue if i dont get a fix

Help me fix this i just paid 399 dollars!! for this and when ever i try to enter a website with burp suite on it thinks its an attacks the website i cant even go to google.com

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 09:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I just bought burp suite and I downloaded my key and i got it to activation then next time i opened it i lost all my projects and my key was alr used

I just bought burp suite and I downloaded my key and i got it to activation then next time i opened it i lost all my projects and my key was alr used now i cant even use it please help me I just bought it yesterday for bug...

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 09:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Disable old licence

I have activated my single user licence multiple times as OS is crashed and changed my system. Now activation is not allowed can you please disable licence for all used devices and enable only for my new one....

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 08:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Trial license to pro license

I am currently on Burp pro trial license. I just purchased the Burp Pro license and am looking to add this license to my existing installation of Burp pro. But I can't seem to find a place to add the key. So I moved the...

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 08:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise Edition supports Android or IOS applications

Hi Does Burp Suite Enterprise Edition supports Android or IOS applications scanning? If yes could you please help me find reference documents?

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 08:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

delete my old account

Hello Portswigger team, I have a new account and I want delete my old account.How to i can do it?

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 08:27AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Account deletion

How do I delete my account?

Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 08:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Exploit Server

Hi! What is exploit server where portswigger in real senario? For example what can ı use for "redirect_uri"? (I use linux)

Last updated: Feb 20, 2021 04:36PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Community Edition

When I intercept something I only have Raw. I dont have Programs, Headers and Hex. Is that normal in Community Edition, or I must do something to have that?

Last updated: Feb 19, 2021 08:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Uploading my license

I have installed the Burp Suite Enterprise , but how do I upload my license key ?? currently my screen is not taking me to the next page after entering the Host and the port and pressing save and continue can you guide...

Last updated: Feb 19, 2021 01:32PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Load balancer not automatically created after stack completion

Running into issues when deploying Burp Enterprise into AWS, used this article as a guide: https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/getting-started/cloud/deploy-aws and used the following cloud formation...

Last updated: Feb 19, 2021 11:54AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Delete my account

Dear Concern, I request you to please delete my account.

Last updated: Feb 19, 2021 09:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

spider

I'm currently taking the PTS course with e-learn security, they use an older version of Burp that includes the spidering tab. I'm curious how to get around using that feature and achieving the same results, with the newer...

Last updated: Feb 19, 2021 08:28AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I have a website that uses a kind of fake MFA code. I think you might have a method of handling this.

I am currently using Burp Suite Enterprise 2020.11-5632 (I will be upgrading soon). I have an application that uses MFA to login. The thing is with this application is that due to some people who login to the application...

Last updated: Feb 18, 2021 02:47PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: SSRF via OIDC dynamic registration - no well-known

Hi, I believe the current image of the lab is having some issue: it does not seem to have the /.well-known folder Can you pls check? thank you so much!

Last updated: Feb 18, 2021 02:27PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burb Suite Enterprise on GCP

Hi, Has anyone deployed the Enterprise version on GCP? The documentation only mentions AWS and Azure. If yes, can you share your experiences and perhaps documentation? Many Thanks!

Last updated: Feb 18, 2021 11:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Log onto SharePoint - Burp Suite Enterprise

Hi all We have just purcahsed Burp Suite Enterprise. Tried to setup a scan of out SharePoint environment but it does not look like it can login. I added login credentials to the site but I don't think it can...

Last updated: Feb 18, 2021 10:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

unable to use burp suite

After set all the things...when i open any site....it is showing error...."The proxy server is refusing connections" please help me to resolve it

Last updated: Feb 18, 2021 08:00AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Page 169 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image