Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Pro

Aristotelis | Last updated: Jul 01, 2021 05:32PM UTC

I'm having issues installing Burp Pro, on my Linux Cent OS 7. I downloaded the sh file and I tried to run it vi from the terminal and I received an error stating that there was an issue opening the file. The file you opened has some invalid characters.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 01, 2021 06:01PM UTC

Hi AJ, I have just followed up in the email that you have also sent us about this issue - can you double check whether the email and let us know if you are still having issues with the installation?

Aristotelis | Last updated: Jul 01, 2021 06:10PM UTC

I received your email I will try that and get back to you

Aristotelis | Last updated: Jul 01, 2021 06:38PM UTC

So it unpacked the packages but It did not give me any more prompts. It said to run more scripts to complete the installation. I don't have any specific run? Any ideas.

So it unpacked the packages but It did not give me any more prompts. It said to run more scripts to complete the installation. I don't have any specific run? Any ideas.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 02, 2021 07:20AM UTC

Hi, It would be useful to see some screenshots of exactly what you are seeing when you run the installation file - I have replied to your email also asking for the same so I would suggest we continue with the troubleshooting via email (you cannot, unfortunately, add attachments to forum posts).

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.