Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Does Burp Suite Enterprise support checking for any malware within image files?

This has been asked of me: something that might be using steganography or code hidden in EXIF metadata Thanks,

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 03:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Mutual SSL

Hi Team, Greetings!! Could you help me in a case I've stuck. 1. I am trying to send POstman request to Burpsuite. 2. Where my post man API works only with certificate.pem and pingkey.pem 3. I added...

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 10:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot update Burp

Recently I seem unable to update Burp, or any of the extensions in the BaApp Store. My employer has deployed proxy settings, but due to COVID19 I'm working from home and with Firefox configured to use Burp as proxy, I'm able...

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 10:12AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

test

test

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 09:45AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configuring Burp proxy in Iphone 6s with OS 12.4

Hi Team, I tried to configure burp proxy in IOS 12.4, but it's not working. I followed all the steps mentioned in the 'https://portswigger.net/support/configuring-an-ios-device-to-work-with-burp' link. Let me know if...

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 08:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configuring Burp proxy in Iphone 6s with OS 12.4

Hi Team, I tried to configure burp proxy in IOS 12.4, but it's not working. I followed all the steps mentioned in the 'https://portswigger.net/support/configuring-an-ios-device-to-work-with-burp' link. Let me know if...

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 08:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configure Additional Agent on a different machine - Burp Enterprise

Hello team, I have a trial license for 30 agents for Burp Enterprise. I am trying to configure a second agent on a machine other than the one where the enterprise server is installed. I followed the instructions mentioned...

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 08:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can't access websites when using burp suite

Hello, I have the community version of Burpsuite and I can't access websites when using it. I use Firefox and I configured the proxy like I saw on a tutorial.

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 08:02AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

deleted the wiener account how to add account in the lab

I have accidently deleted the wiener account in this lab https://ac531f9a1f6f49fb812b306900fd0085.web-security-academy.net/login so how can i get the account wiener back ,because i cannot complete this lab without wiener...

Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 07:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Username enumeration via account lock

My session always times out before I can finish the attack. Any hints ?

Last updated: Jun 07, 2020 02:47AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Get references and classification details

Hi, To capture all the issues reported by scanner, we are using IScanIssue to get all information related to Issue. But, this interface is not providing the information related to References and Vulnerability...

Last updated: Jun 05, 2020 12:07PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Configure the max number of request during audit

Hi, I want to know if there is way to configure the max number of request Burp is making during an audit. I saw in the documentation that in audit option's audit optimization i can change the audit speed but it still won't...

Last updated: Jun 05, 2020 09:17AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Content-Security-policy

Dear Would you like to know about: Content-Security-policy Scripting, Cross-Frame Scripting and clickjacking Is it possible in a Scan on burp to locate all externs calls? I need identify all extrens call from...

Last updated: Jun 05, 2020 07:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Licenses

Hi I just renewed three of our 5 licenses and co-termed them so i have a common expirtaion date. What i got is instead a single license for three users not three separated licenses for one user each. These licenses are...

Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 12:21PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Get The CA Cert

I can't connect to any HTTPS sites. I tried getting the CA Cert and cannot get to http://burpsuite on Safari or Chrome. I keep getting the Having trouble page.

Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 10:08AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Jenkins job and burp progress

Hello I notice that the jenkins job does not go in parallel with burp ent scan progress. My jenkins job failed but still the progress bar is at 97% for awhile now. Any idea? Is this a bug?

Last updated: Jun 04, 2020 08:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How do I find my lab id?

Lab id? is that the password or do you get it only with paid plans?

Last updated: Jun 03, 2020 09:51AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Exploiting cross-site scripting to steal cookies: the user simulation doesn't work

I am doing this lab using the https://webhook.site service to post users's cookie. The problem is that when I visit the blog comments page I can only see my requests and I see no other user's simulated request as the lab...

Last updated: Jun 03, 2020 07:57AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do I download Burp updates without going through the GUI?

When launching Burp Professional, it prompts me to update and I can choose to download the update directly from the Burp interface itself. Since I have an isolated VM for each client project, I need to do the update for a...

Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 01:12PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

grep match cloumn un-checked

hello.. i have the latest version of burp suite i.e. v2020.4.1 (community edition). My OS is kali linux 2020 (latest version) i am trying to do a cluster bomb attack in order to brute force a modem login . after...

Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 09:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 212 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image