Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Help interpretation of stack trace for DOM based issues

Hi everyone! I would like to know how you would interpret the following two different stack traces which I recently found while doing a web PT. I know the findings are false positives but I would know how can one...

Last updated: Jun 18, 2020 11:48AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Scanner Found Dom Based Open Redirect

Hello, My Burp Scanner Found DOM Based Open Redirect. I tried to execute this open redirect several time but i don't get any result . can you tell me , is it False Positive ? =function(e){var...

Last updated: Jun 18, 2020 11:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

fatal alert: handshake_failure

Hello, I am using BURP PRO v1.7.37 and my Java version is jre1.8.0_162 I have imported burp certificate in browser as a trusted root (I am using chrome browser) But still i am getting error "Received fatal alert:...

Last updated: Jun 18, 2020 10:12AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

XPath Injection Validation

One of our developers working this problem asked why they are getting the following (Some: Control Cookie contains blacklist: ' in ASP.NET_SessionId=XXXXXXX; __AntiXsrfToken=XXXXXX99228b4d7 But when they attempt to...

Last updated: Jun 18, 2020 10:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

CA certificate not Working

I install CA certificate into my Chrome browser in Trusted Root category and after restarting Chrome I open the list of Trusted root certificates and there was portswigger's certificate present. As I am Using Windows 10 PC...

Last updated: Jun 18, 2020 08:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

downgrade enterprise version

We are on Enterprise 2020.5 (latest version) and would like to downgrade as the current API is not yet supported by our vulnerability management platform. Can you please help on this one?

Last updated: Jun 17, 2020 01:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Site configuration | authentification

Hello, I am not quite sure how to parameter a login for a website. The documentation is quite vague. Could you give me more information, I do not see how to precise which fields has to be fullfill and what if I have more...

Last updated: Jun 17, 2020 11:52AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How do I copy an entire request from Burp Pro to Burp Community & manually check it for issues ?

Dear Support Team, I have a POST request via Burp PRO and I want to use community edition and recreate the same scenario to re-validate a CSRF. I am trying community edition to see how can I use it for manually...

Last updated: Jun 17, 2020 10:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Activation

Why did you remove automatic activation? I have not used Burp for more than a month, now I installed it, I wanted to use it, but it says to me that activation is failed. Now I have to wait until you reset it to me. It is...

Last updated: Jun 17, 2020 10:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

encountered the license issue on burp enterprise

Hi, I can login to Burp Enterprise. After I login, I get "An unexpected erro occurred. If this problem persists, please contact support@portswigger.net". and there is the word License. Can you let me know if this is the...

Last updated: Jun 17, 2020 07:57AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cross Site Scripting (DOM-BASED) Issue Logged

Burpsuite has logged Cross Site Scripting (DOM-BASED) Issue for one of our application. Following static analysis is provided, Data is read from document.location.pathname and passed to document.write() via the following...

Last updated: Jun 17, 2020 07:37AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Trainings

I am interested to do training, Can you please me know how to do the labs. I am not able to do practicals.

Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 02:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

upgrade burp enterprise to the latest version 2020.4.3

Hi, I will upgrade our burp enterprise to the latest version 2020.4.3. Can you show me the document or instructions on how to do the upgrade? Thanks, Heather

Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 12:30PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

I am not able to go to a webpage

When i click on the website I want to test I do not get to the site also at that time intercept is off I don't know why this happens. I use Firefox Instead i get to a local view of the site or standard view of the...

Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 12:17PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to generate a report for burp Intruder that involves request and response payloads

Hi, I wanted to check about about following things 1. Is it possible to generate a html report for Burp Intruder 2. I want to have all requests and responses payload in the report. How can I achieve this? Thanks!

Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 11:14AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Hey help me!!

I am getting a error on Firefox. Error Unknown host : (And the name of website i wanted to test) Any suggestion will me appreciated.

Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 10:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Installing Burp pro lincense

Hi Portswigger, I have a burp pro lincense that is lincensed under my company's name, i would like to activate this lincense on my work PC how do it go about this, because i can't download a burp pro version for my linux...

Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 09:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Not able to Crawl the application URLs which are behind the authentication and Not able to start embedded browser

Team, When I run a scan from my enterprise with "Crawl strategy - most complete", it could able crawl for very few locations (in my case it's 4). In the event log I found a debug statement "Did not find a login form". ...

Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 07:57AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Sequencer

Hello! I am running sequencer and when I look at the character-level analysis tab it is completely blank. Could you point me to some documentation or community thread that can help shed light on this? Any help is...

Last updated: Jun 15, 2020 01:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

Hi, when I'm login in the one site i receive this respose and can't do anything in this site. before login every thing is good and i can intercept the request, modifye and ... but when I login i receves this error. 400...

Last updated: Jun 15, 2020 01:37PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 210 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image