Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Demo

Hi, I'm evaluating a Burp for a use in the Security Scan for the Web App. I would appreciate if someone can schedule a demo with me. Thanks. Konteya.

Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 07:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Send the email submission request to Burp Repeater, add "roleid":2 into the JSON in the request body, and resend it.

how do i change the role-id once i have sent the request to repeater and in response the role-id is 1. please mention the step to complete this Lab(Access control parameter based) and Yes once i complete the labs i get...

Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 07:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Send the email submission request to Burp Repeater, add "roleid":2 into the JSON in the request body, and resend it.

how do i change the role-id once i have sent the request to repeater and in response the role-id is 1. please mention the step to complete this Lab(Access control parameter based) and Yes once i complete the labs i get...

Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 07:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp doesn't highlight XSS an issue

Hi, I'm using a trial version of the Burp Pro for evaluation purpose. During automated/manual scan Burp doesn't highlight the issue that XSS is an issue in the text field. I can enter the script <script>alert(1)</script>...

Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 06:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Exclude multiple paths and URLs

Hello there, I am trying to exclude some path from the scan but I am getting some error: failed - Error starting scan on Burp: Invalid exclude prefix For example, here is my url http://mysite.com I want...

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 02:32PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Rest the admin password on Burp Enterprise

I tried re-installing Burp enterprise but I'm faced with this error. "The specified Data Directory already contains an embedded database" and when I confirm usage..it says "failed to initialize database"

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 12:35PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

LAB Not solved

Hi Dear Team I hava some trouble with my account, i'm solving some labs by it show me not solved on my dashboard. Best Regards

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 12:12PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Labs showing as not solved

Whenever I complete a lab such as 'Username enumeration via subtly different responses', it says 'solved' while in the lab but not showing anywhere outside the labs or on my account in any way. The learning material is...

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 12:12PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Web Security Academy Labs

Dears @PortSwigger I'm currently experiencing the Web Security Academy. Actually it's really fantastic but I have question here. When I'm solving a lab, I got Solved in the lab Page but when getting back to my account...

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 11:19AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Configure the max number of request during audit

Hi, I want to know if there is way to configure the max number of request Burp is making during an audit. I saw in the documentation that in audit option's audit optimization i can change the audit speed but it still won't...

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 11:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Academy Progress Bar

Dear Burp Suite Support Team, After a while I have logged in to Academy portal to practice. Even if I succeeded some exercises and saw "Congratulations" bar at the top of the lab, I wasn't be able to see my progress...

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 11:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Problem with CERT

Good afternoon, I have a PRO version of Burp, configure the certificates well in Firefox, but when intercepting, the certificate does not work. I tried all the ways but I can't solve. I am looking forward to your response.

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 10:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Display results from Burp scan in Jenkins

I'm integrating Burp in Jenkins and using Burp plugin. How can I display issues (whether informative, low, medium, high) right after performing scan using Burp API 1. I have Execute Shell in Build step with URL 2. I have...

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 10:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Display results from Burp scan in Jenkins

I'm integrating Burp in Jenkins and using Burp plugin. How can I display issues (whether informative, low, medium, high) right after performing scan using Burp API 1. I have Execute Shell in Build step with URL 2. I have...

Last updated: Jun 01, 2020 10:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

prerequisite for Android/IOS App and Device to record the traffic via Burp suite

Hi Team, Please let us know about the prerequisite to record Android/IOS App other than certificate installation ex - Do we need to enable any additional permissions on the device or in the Apk/ipa Regards, Nikhil.

Burp not working with IOS 13

Hello guys , I had burp working with my iphone a while ago to intercept traffic. However I updated recently to ios 13 and tried to intercept traffic and it did not work. When I enable the proxy in settings on the...

Last updated: May 31, 2020 04:53PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Error when starting first project

I'm using the community edition and when starting my first project I choose "Use burp defaults" but an Error occurred : Burp could not create file /tmp/burp2728296424637090913.tmp/O. I searched how to fix it on forums but...

Last updated: May 29, 2020 09:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Services Are Down

Hello there, Our burp enterprise service is down since last week due to host patching and reboot. Consequently, burp is down and we need to get it up asap so that we can continue scanning our sites. Is there a way to...

Last updated: May 29, 2020 05:49PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 9 Community replies | How do I?

License

Hi there, we have purchased a 5 user license. Now, three of the users have left the company. Can we re-assign the license to three other employees which are still active at the company? Thanks

Last updated: May 29, 2020 03:18PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Scanning Website with Basic Auth

I'm not sure if this is related to [1], but I'm trying to scan our dev site with Burp Suite Enterprise. The site is protected with basic auth (login is just a browser prompt). When I tried running a scan after adding the...

Last updated: May 29, 2020 01:07PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

Page 213 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image