Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Delete multiple tasks scanning

How can I delete multiple tasks in the tab "Tasks" from the Dashboard. I create multiple scanning tasks by API. How can I avoid to delete them manually one by one ? I guess the API could not permit it ... :( ......

Last updated: Jun 29, 2020 08:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How to Search user forum posts

I don't mean to sound ignorant but I've been poking around the portswigger support site and can't find a search field to save my life. I remember it being there before. What's worse, I'm ONLY looking to find out how to...

Last updated: Jun 29, 2020 07:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite as Invisible Proxy has trouble with Client Hello containing server_name extension

Hi - Burp Suite generates the following error message after my client sends an HTTPS request with a Client Hello that includes a server_name extension. I read the documentation about Disable Java SNI extension, but it...

Last updated: Jun 29, 2020 07:42AM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

How can i access your academy labs

How can i access your academy labs

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 12:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite Enterprise: How to edit Site URLs after a site scan has been run?

Hey All; Running Burpsuite Ent - (Trial edition - if that matters) Defined a site - added a single URL of a sub-section of the site. Ran a scan .. and worked perfectly. Now going back to site -> details and...

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 12:28PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Proxy tab, Intercept always off?

How do I set the configuration for Proxy>Intercept always off when open-up for my configuration?

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 11:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error 400 Bad Request on /burp/proxy/history and /burp/target/sitemap #91

I am using https://github.com/vmware/burp-rest-api to scan and get the issues When Burp's history is populated with some requests to application, the burp-rest-api fails to return data on /burp/proxy/history and...

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 10:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I intercept phone traffic from another network or over a vpn

I am using iPhone to intercept my traffic on local network only, during my tests I am required to use a VPN so that i can access certain contents but i cant use vpn while connected to burpsuite's proxy. I have tried to...

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 08:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do I stop attack in the intruder if in the responses find specific result?

How do I stop attack in the intruder if in the responses find specific result?

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 08:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

after changing the default port. The burp enterprise URL can not be reached.

I have changed the default port and burp automatically starts reboot. The web page is stuck on rebooting. I opened another page to access URL but with no luck. Now I can't access the page with the neither default port or the...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 07:53PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite Certificate

Hi - I'm very new to BurpSuite and I'm trying to learn from scratch. At the moment I'm failing at one of the earlier hurdles. I am unable to access the http://www.burp.com/ page to download the burp certificate due to my...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 03:29PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Filter results based on site name from Sitetree in GraphQL API

I'm using GraphQL API (below syntax) to retrieve all site IDs, names, and scopes. How can I filter the result based on site name (for eg. name = "abc") to get site ID and in-scope URLs for that specific site. query Sites...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 02:45PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Define custom login / logged off states for crawling

Prior to the Burp UI revamp you could configure crawling to utilise a custom login macro for crawling. Now, crawl configuration only has a single login configuration - where you supply a username and password - and Burp...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 11:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

hello i literally cant start burp whit java -jar on kali 32bit ... the error is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError ... burp client start and after few sec crash whit this error ... how can i solve this ? my java...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 10:22AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Got External service interaction (DNS) but the host are not from my IP address/site

Hi, I run BURP Scanon our targetted website with IP 172.16.xx.xx and got issue: -- External service interaction (DNS), It is possible to induce the application to perform server-side DNS lookups of arbitrary domain...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 09:25AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp License

How do I associate our current license with my account so I can download the latest versions?

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 08:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I export reports from Burp Enterprise?

For one of the requirements I need to be able to push the Burp issues into a centralized artifact retention system. How do I automatically generate a XML or HTML in Enterprise (similar to burp pro) that I can export into...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 07:12AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

how to configure SSL on burp enterprise

Hi Support: I just installed the latest Burp enterprise and I can access the URL using http://myburpserver.mycom.com:8080. Our policy is not to use http. It is required to use https to access burp enterprise. I need to...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 06:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I speed up BurpSuite when it's a proxy

I've tried Burp Suite in normal mode where I tell the web browser about it and in Invisible mode (with some network gear to get the request to & from), and it all works, but it's much slower than accessing the same Web app...

Last updated: Jun 24, 2020 12:42PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

SQLi Injection Payloads List after 20th May 2020

Can you please provide SQLi payloads list which are released after 20th May, 2020? Thank & Regards

Last updated: Jun 24, 2020 08:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 208 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image