Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Proxy tab, Intercept always off?

How do I set the configuration for Proxy>Intercept always off when open-up for my configuration?

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 11:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Error 400 Bad Request on /burp/proxy/history and /burp/target/sitemap #91

I am using https://github.com/vmware/burp-rest-api to scan and get the issues When Burp's history is populated with some requests to application, the burp-rest-api fails to return data on /burp/proxy/history and...

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 10:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I intercept phone traffic from another network or over a vpn

I am using iPhone to intercept my traffic on local network only, during my tests I am required to use a VPN so that i can access certain contents but i cant use vpn while connected to burpsuite's proxy. I have tried to...

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 08:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do I stop attack in the intruder if in the responses find specific result?

How do I stop attack in the intruder if in the responses find specific result?

Last updated: Jun 26, 2020 08:32AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

after changing the default port. The burp enterprise URL can not be reached.

I have changed the default port and burp automatically starts reboot. The web page is stuck on rebooting. I opened another page to access URL but with no luck. Now I can't access the page with the neither default port or the...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 07:53PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite Certificate

Hi - I'm very new to BurpSuite and I'm trying to learn from scratch. At the moment I'm failing at one of the earlier hurdles. I am unable to access the http://www.burp.com/ page to download the burp certificate due to my...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 03:29PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Filter results based on site name from Sitetree in GraphQL API

I'm using GraphQL API (below syntax) to retrieve all site IDs, names, and scopes. How can I filter the result based on site name (for eg. name = "abc") to get site ID and in-scope URLs for that specific site. query Sites...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 02:45PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Define custom login / logged off states for crawling

Prior to the Burp UI revamp you could configure crawling to utilise a custom login macro for crawling. Now, crawl configuration only has a single login configuration - where you supply a username and password - and Burp...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 11:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

hello i literally cant start burp whit java -jar on kali 32bit ... the error is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError ... burp client start and after few sec crash whit this error ... how can i solve this ? my java...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 10:22AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Got External service interaction (DNS) but the host are not from my IP address/site

Hi, I run BURP Scanon our targetted website with IP 172.16.xx.xx and got issue: -- External service interaction (DNS), It is possible to induce the application to perform server-side DNS lookups of arbitrary domain...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 09:25AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp License

How do I associate our current license with my account so I can download the latest versions?

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 08:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I export reports from Burp Enterprise?

For one of the requirements I need to be able to push the Burp issues into a centralized artifact retention system. How do I automatically generate a XML or HTML in Enterprise (similar to burp pro) that I can export into...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 07:12AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

how to configure SSL on burp enterprise

Hi Support: I just installed the latest Burp enterprise and I can access the URL using http://myburpserver.mycom.com:8080. Our policy is not to use http. It is required to use https to access burp enterprise. I need to...

Last updated: Jun 25, 2020 06:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I speed up BurpSuite when it's a proxy

I've tried Burp Suite in normal mode where I tell the web browser about it and in Invisible mode (with some network gear to get the request to & from), and it all works, but it's much slower than accessing the same Web app...

Last updated: Jun 24, 2020 12:42PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | How do I?

SQLi Injection Payloads List after 20th May 2020

Can you please provide SQLi payloads list which are released after 20th May, 2020? Thank & Regards

Last updated: Jun 24, 2020 08:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

how to configure burp enterprise to use Active directory

Hi support: I have to configure the burp enterprise to use Active directory for the user login. Can you help me or give me the documentation on how to do this? Thanks, Heather

Last updated: Jun 24, 2020 06:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

removed the old version of burp enterprise and installed the latest version and then encountered license issue

Hi support: I have removed the old version of burp enterprise and installed the latest version on the same server. After the installation, I logged into the website and imported the license. I received the error message...

Last updated: Jun 23, 2020 07:52PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Python Extension: Most efficient way to send request and grab response using makeHttpRequest?

Currently, I'm writing a plugin in Python to do some small tasks. Within this, I'd like to use Burp to send an HTTP request and then grab the body of that HTTP request and use the output for the corresponding HTTP request....

Last updated: Jun 23, 2020 09:58AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

CA certification is not working for HTTPS

I am trying to run burp suite and I can't access or interact with web pages that are HTTPS. I have downloaded the CA certification multiple time and have followed the install instruction. What are my options?

Last updated: Jun 23, 2020 08:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: Stored XSS into anchor href attribute with double quotes HTML-encoded

Hi, Please, I need help, The steps do not work.

Last updated: Jun 23, 2020 08:17AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 209 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image