Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Web App Hacker's Handbook (WAHH): Question about Chapter 5

Hi, I have a question about Chapter 5 of WAHH. On page 130, where it is talking about "Script Based Validation", it says instead of disabling JavaScript, we can intercept the validated submission from the browser to...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 02:07PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Query live tasks in real time

Is there a way to query burp to get live scan results? For example, I can direct the output of "param miner" to a file, however it doesn't mention the path. I need always to go to Issues > report issues > export to a file...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 11:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Tests for noSQL injections

I can easily test for a couple of nosql injections using repeater but is there a burpsuite extension or automated way of testing a large variety of test cases (like sql injection)?

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 11:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Help Burp Suite Pro Scan correctly.

Currently, to scan my site correctly I am having to manually click through the main menu to get burp to load the site into the target. Is there a way to help burp with this so that I can use the automated scanner? Perhaps...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 08:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Hint how to fix "Embaded browser initialisation failed" or "unable to render rensponse" on Kali Linux VM

Hi all, As many of you I have experienced a problem with internal browser rendering on latest Burp v2020.8 when running on Kali VM (in my case on VM Fusion). I have found a workaround works for me and probably should work...

Last updated: Aug 20, 2020 10:33AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Software download

Hi , I purchased the license key file for Burp Suite Professional through my organisation. But when I try to download Burp Pro Software alone from website, it asks for credentials to download. Please help me with...

Last updated: Aug 19, 2020 02:11PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Chanage licence to other OS

Hi, I have my burp suite pro installed in my centOS, I want to move it to kali linux. Please help on this. Thanks, Shoeb

Last updated: Aug 19, 2020 11:14AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise - CI/CD Configuration

Hi, recently started a PoC on Burp Enterprise edition. On initial look at the documentation in the link below: https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/administration-tasks/integrating-ci Need a little...

Last updated: Aug 18, 2020 12:00PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

UNABLE TO ACCESS LAB

I have accidentally deleted the account of wiener with peter as a password. Could you help me out to recover the account and access the lab?

Last updated: Aug 18, 2020 08:26AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to run Burp Suite with Bamboo CI pipeline for professional version with API

I have created a powershell script which runs burp suite pro with API calls which I am able to run on the server locally. but same when I am trying to run using Bamboo CI pipeline it is not working... getting below logs. How...

Last updated: Aug 18, 2020 07:59AM UTC | 9 Agent replies | 13 Community replies | How do I?

Where are the rest of the 'Apprentince' level labs?

I've completed 35 of the 40 Apprentice level labs. I can not find the last 5. I went to the 'All Labs' list and clicked through each one. Am I missing something?

Last updated: Aug 18, 2020 07:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can't replicate "External service interaction (DNS)" detected by audit/active scan: different server response

Hello, While testing a website with an active scan, the audit found a DNS external service interaction with a simple GET request: GET / HTTP/1.1 Host:...

Last updated: Aug 18, 2020 05:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

install Burp Community Edition from the JAR file

Hello, I use 32 bit version of Kali Linux and I am trying to install Burp Community edition. I encounter problems with JRE version I switched the Java 8 as it complained about Java 11 but now it is not instantiating...

Last updated: Aug 17, 2020 08:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot Access Web Academy

It seems there are something wrong with Web Academy. NOT Found for the URL => https://portswigger.net/web-security

Last updated: Aug 17, 2020 07:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Not able to access Web Security Academy

Dear Team, After login into the account I am not able to access the Web-Security Academy, find below the message that is displayed. The requested item was not found. We apologize for the inconvenience

Last updated: Aug 17, 2020 07:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Showing Error

After login into the account I am not able to access the Web-Security Academy Showing: The requested item was not found. We apologize for the inconvenience Please Fix It,Thank You

Last updated: Aug 17, 2020 07:34AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Showing Error

After login into the account I am not able to access the Web-Security Academy Showing: The requested item was not found. We apologize for the inconvenience Please Fix It,Thank You

Last updated: Aug 17, 2020 07:34AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Flutter Based Android Application Traffic Interception

Can you give a suggestion that how can I intercept the traffic for flutter based android application with burpsuite. Note that It doesn't have SSL Implementation in the application. Please suggest me a solution for...

Last updated: Aug 14, 2020 01:53PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp enterprise LDAP inquiry

Does the Burp Enterprise only support ldap over active directory? Don't you support ldap of apacheds?

Last updated: Aug 14, 2020 09:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I run Burp (Pro) Scan from windows command line ?

How do I run Burp (Pro) Scan from windows command line ?

Last updated: Aug 14, 2020 08:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 201 of 312

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image