Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Academy Labs

Nour | Last updated: Dec 22, 2020 04:43PM UTC

Hello, I'm having trouble accessing the labs in the Academy. Every time I try, I only find an option to go back to the lab description and nothing else, and I'm not sure where the problem is. Your help would be great!

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 22, 2020 05:00PM UTC

Hi, Is the issue occurring for all labs? Can you please specify a lab in which the issue occurs?

Nour | Last updated: Dec 23, 2020 08:35AM UTC

Yes, it's a problem in all the labs. As soon as I press the 'Access the Lab' button I get redirected to a page where I'm supposed to be able to launch the lab but the only thing I see is the 'Back to Lab Description' button and the home page for the blog. Initially I didn't have this problem but it's been happening consistently now for a week. One such lab is the 'SQL injection vulnerability in WHERE clause allowing retrieval of hidden data'.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 23, 2020 09:04AM UTC

Thanks, Nour. I have just checked that lab and I am not having any issues. What browser are you using? Can you try again in the latest version of Firefox? If that still fails, please send us some screenshots or a screen recording to support@portswigger.net

Nour | Last updated: Dec 23, 2020 10:23AM UTC

Will do. Thank you!

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.