Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Do not log request specific URL to HTTP history

Hi, why the following rule is not working? I am trying to skip requests for /ux_analytics /notify/subscribe I used full path URL rule: https://target/notify/subscribe but the request keeps showing in the HTTP history tab,...

Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 11:04AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Top ten owasp vulnerabilities scanned by the scanner.

Hello, I wanted to know if you have a page referencing all the points of the "TOP 10 OWASP" processed by your scanner ? How far does each proposed library cover the points of the TOP 10 OWASP. I didn't find any...

Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 10:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

i have certificate problems

Hi portswigger support team i have a problem with my certificate, i can't load your or any other websites with htpps i imported certificate in http://burpsiute but it doesn't work i updated my firefox reinstalled it but it...

Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 08:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Reg Enterprise Burp Suite

Hi, If a customer buying Enterprise burp, is it default with one agent or they have to buy Enterprise server + One Agent like that.. Regards, Basu

Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 07:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I break SSL Pinning

How do i break SSL Pinning in android and iOS Apps with Burp Suite Pro? Is there any feature available ?

Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 06:59AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Importing scoped or scanned urls ( requests ) from the previous saved project without importing the complete project

Hi Team, Wanted to check if there is a feature through which i can export or save to requests which was scanned. So that in subsequent scan i can just import the saved request ( or at least the urls ) for further scanning...

Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 01:24PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Enable http request

i'm using burp suit with fire fox and it work just fine with https sites when i tried to access http site it told me : " Burp Suite Community Edition Error Connection reset " what should i do ?

Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 12:34PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do I download the Burp pro file. !FRUSTRATED!

Hi, I have been provided with a burp pro licence file by my organization that I work for unfortunately I couldn't find a legal, straight forward way to download the burp pro file so that i can setup it on my system. Why is...

Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 06:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

What is "Target" means in Burp Repeater

hi support, I have a question about a parameter in Burp Repeater What is "Target" means in Burp Repeater? In my understanding , this "Target" which is the host url that current I request for Above of my understanding,...

Last updated: Aug 25, 2020 11:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Web cache poisoning with an unkeyed header

Hi there. Sorry to bother. I have tried to finish the Lab "Web cache poisoning with an unkeyed header" but couldn't do it. First, after added the X-Forwarded-Host in Repeater of Burp then, I cannot receive any response...

Last updated: Aug 25, 2020 09:38AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

test

test a thing

Last updated: Aug 24, 2020 03:51PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Can I change the domain name or IP address in stored state?

Hello? I would like to scan actively in domain name B using stored burp state when I scanned passively with domain name A. B would run the same service that A have run. Is this possible? If then, could you let me...

Last updated: Aug 24, 2020 01:24PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Crawl and audit SPA application

Hello, I understood from the release plan that future releases will include upgraded scan features. I have in mind a case where today I cannot use Burp to do a vulnerability assessment scan and am curious if I'm missing...

Last updated: Aug 24, 2020 10:49AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Web App Hacker's Handbook (WAHH): Question about Chapter 5

Hi, I have a question about Chapter 5 of WAHH. On page 130, where it is talking about "Script Based Validation", it says instead of disabling JavaScript, we can intercept the validated submission from the browser to...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 02:07PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Query live tasks in real time

Is there a way to query burp to get live scan results? For example, I can direct the output of "param miner" to a file, however it doesn't mention the path. I need always to go to Issues > report issues > export to a file...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 11:59AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Tests for noSQL injections

I can easily test for a couple of nosql injections using repeater but is there a burpsuite extension or automated way of testing a large variety of test cases (like sql injection)?

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 11:29AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Help Burp Suite Pro Scan correctly.

Currently, to scan my site correctly I am having to manually click through the main menu to get burp to load the site into the target. Is there a way to help burp with this so that I can use the automated scanner? Perhaps...

Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 08:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Hint how to fix "Embaded browser initialisation failed" or "unable to render rensponse" on Kali Linux VM

Hi all, As many of you I have experienced a problem with internal browser rendering on latest Burp v2020.8 when running on Kali VM (in my case on VM Fusion). I have found a workaround works for me and probably should work...

Last updated: Aug 20, 2020 10:33AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Software download

Hi , I purchased the license key file for Burp Suite Professional through my organisation. But when I try to download Burp Pro Software alone from website, it asks for credentials to download. Please help me with...

Last updated: Aug 19, 2020 02:11PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Chanage licence to other OS

Hi, I have my burp suite pro installed in my centOS, I want to move it to kali linux. Please help on this. Thanks, Shoeb

Last updated: Aug 19, 2020 11:14AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 199 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image