Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp authenticated scans

Hello, QA version of my web-site contains standard authentication form, so I need scanner to use credentials to perform vulnerability scan. I tried to provide credentials to the Burp Scanner, but it seems that it...

Last updated: Oct 22, 2020 11:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

issue with Licince key

I have downloaded software and license key but every time I tried to apply license it says there was problem checking your license error below There was a problem checking your license Please download your license...

Last updated: Oct 22, 2020 09:00AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

What are the actual difference between scanning active phases

Thank you

Last updated: Oct 21, 2020 08:45AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Need help to integrate burp suite with Azure DevOps

Hi, We are integrating BurpSuite with Azure DevOps and need help to understand the process. Thanks in advance

Last updated: Oct 21, 2020 08:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activations allowed for this license

Hello, I had Burp Enterprise activated on my laptop. My OS was reinstalled and now when I'm trying to activate it on new system I get "{code: 69, error: "Licensing error: no more activations"}" server response, regards.

Last updated: Oct 20, 2020 04:08PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite Professional Query

Hello, Hope you are doing well ! We wanted to buy Burpsuite Professional, Just wanted to understand the mechanism of Licencing. 1. If we purchase 1 Burpsuite Professional License. Can we install it on Citrix...

Last updated: Oct 20, 2020 11:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I am "sigle user license" user. but I have multiple machine.

Dear Support-Sama I'm "single user license" user. but I have multiple computers. I want to install the software on 4 computers. But the fourth computer will fail to activate. 1st: Mac->Successful activation 2nd:...

Last updated: Oct 20, 2020 10:01AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Renew the current license to the enterprise license

Hi, We would like to upgrade the current license to the Enterprise license

Last updated: Oct 20, 2020 07:25AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Run multiple JSON Requests as Macro

Hi, I hope you can help me find an easy way to do what I plan to do. I personally tried Macros, Turbo Intruder and I started to create an extensions which leaves some open questions. But let me first describe my...

Last updated: Oct 19, 2020 12:34PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

TSL

Hello! when trying to connect to the page via https I get this error: https://prnt.sc/v1j1p8 I am using ios. The certificate is installed and trust is enabled. What could be the problem? thanks

Last updated: Oct 19, 2020 08:27AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

my burp suite profsional desnt

it does not appear in the menu start on windows 10 i activated the license two days ago can you send to my solve my problem and send burp suite profsinal agin on my email..... omanrich87@hotmail.com

Last updated: Oct 19, 2020 07:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

What do I need to do to post?

Last updated: Oct 19, 2020 07:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Upstream Proxy

Hi, Is it possible to configure the Upstream Proxy in Burp in order to exclude a domain from passing through that upstream proxy ? Thank you. Regards,

Last updated: Oct 16, 2020 02:46PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Audit the links from the target sitemap

Hi, We bought burp suite recently, and try to scan one of our website. When we do crawl and Audit, it is listing all links in the target site map, when it comes to audit, it is showing below error for all the links?...

Last updated: Oct 16, 2020 08:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Professional License expired within 2 days

Hi, I got trial license on 9th October but instead of 30 days of trial period as per documentation it got expired in 2 days. What's the reason here?

Last updated: Oct 15, 2020 02:59PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

scan through native android and iOS app

Hello, I am unsing Burp suite professional v2020.9.1. I need to run a scan on my android and iOS app. How can I achieve the same?

Last updated: Oct 15, 2020 12:54PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cancel payment

Two three-year licenses have been purchased and we request cancellation of them. Repurchased with one 3-year license.

Last updated: Oct 15, 2020 09:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scan with Microsoft Edge

Good day, instead of Chrome or ie how do I scan with Microsoft edge ?

Last updated: Oct 15, 2020 08:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

What's the best way to compare two HTTP Request?

What's the best way to compare two HTTP Request? E.g. request 1 has 30 cookie key-value pairs in the request and request 2 has also 30 cookie key-value pairs in the request. However, there are slight differences...

Last updated: Oct 15, 2020 06:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cancel payment

I purchased one 3-year license, but two 3-year licenses were purchased. Therefore, we request cancellation. After cancellation, we will repurchase with one 3-year license.

Last updated: Oct 15, 2020 02:54AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 190 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image