Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Running scan not getting any results

Ann | Last updated: Feb 23, 2021 06:11PM UTC

I'm running a scan on one of our products but not getting any results- Getting these messages proxy connection reset ReadHandshakeRecord [15] The client failed to negotiate a TLS connection to img-getpocket.cdn.mozilla.net:443 Received Fatal Alerts:unknown_ca Any suggestions

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 24, 2021 08:42AM UTC

Hi AnnMarie, These errors indicate network issues, specifically with the TLS handshake for specific hosts. I presume you are not scanning img-getpocket.cdn.mozilla.net so you may be able to ignore this. By "not getting any results", do you mean that no issues are being reported? Or is the request counter not increasing on your scan task?

Ann | Last updated: Feb 24, 2021 06:20PM UTC

both- it only showing for the login - not any errors after that. I'm not scanning mozilla... Any suggestion as to why it doesn't show more error so information issues? Can I attach the report it generated to show you? thanks

Ann | Last updated: Feb 24, 2021 06:22PM UTC

The issue activitiy only shows the login then no other information.. thanks

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 25, 2021 08:33AM UTC

Hi AnnMarie, You can share the report with us via email to investigate further - support@portswigger.net

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.