Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Remaining time

Hi, We are were multiple tests using the scanner and we found that every time the scan reaches 95%~97% the requests frequency goes down to 0 for about 20mins (rarely we see 2-3 requests) and the estimated remaining time...

Last updated: Oct 30, 2020 01:57PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Can't install Burpsuite Community Edition on Kali Linux

Hello, I am trying to install Burpsuite Community Edition but it won't let me. My set up is - Kali Linux 2020 vbox i386 running on Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager on macOS Catalina 10.15.7 I have downloaded the .jar...

Last updated: Oct 30, 2020 12:56PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

how do I put credentials for MFA

Hello, The site we tried to crawl and audit is MFA enabled. How does that work? Thanks, Fusheng

Last updated: Oct 30, 2020 12:31PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Excluding an endpoint for specific type of scan attack

Is it possible to exclude a specific endpoint to be excluded for only speicific type of scan attack test? E.g. when I perform scan for URL http://foo.company.com, we find two issues at /myWebApp endpoint. Issue-A -...

Last updated: Oct 29, 2020 02:55PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

How do i deactivate burp (single user license) license from one machine and activate in another

Hi, Unfortunatley i have installed and activated burp license in a wrong machine. I need to deactivate this license (which no longer using in this machine) and activate i another machine. Please suggest me the steps to...

Last updated: Oct 29, 2020 08:55AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Installing in Linux based distros

Which Linux distribution is the best for installing Burp Suite?

Last updated: Oct 28, 2020 02:57PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Assistance With Private Collaborator Setup

Hello, I have been trying to set up a private collaborator server using a domain purchased at Amazon Route 53 that points to a Digital Ocean Droplet. I have changed the nameservers in Route 53 to point to DigitalOcean...

Last updated: Oct 28, 2020 02:03PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

HTTP request smuggling

how to determine the content length in http request smuggling it is varied in every request POST / HTTP/1.1 Host: vulnerable-website.com Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Length: 4 (here) 1 A X POST /...

Last updated: Oct 27, 2020 10:13AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp is saying Activation Failed because no more activations for this license allowed.

I only have Burp Pro installed on a single computer. It was working just fine yesterday when I was using it. Please help reset whatever needs to be reset. I need this installed on my PC. Our licenses are valid and no one...

Last updated: Oct 27, 2020 08:51AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Please add contact to manage license

Please add new contact to manage our Portswigger license: Contact: Yulia Gillen <ygillen@bloomberg.net> Tel. 212-617-1220

Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 02:37PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do i export cookies from cookie jar

Hi Team, Cookies in the cookie jar are not saved with the project. Is there anyway to export those cookies and import it in some other instance of burp. Or can i save those cookies somehow ? Regards, Niraj

Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 10:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Agent's Health status

Hello, I'm struggling with agents for scanning a site. I have the trial period of BS Enterprise and during some proof of concepts everything worked fine, but now that I'm preparing some things for a presentation (like...

Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 10:10AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Cannot connect to a website called "hackazon.samsclass.info" tls connection erro

I have been trying to connect to a website and I have setup proxy in firefox. I have made sure the listener is active and the details are right. I have turned intercept off, but it displays connection failed in the browser...

Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 08:50AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Browser says no Internet connection after Burp closed (community edition)

I'm very new to security and using Burp so apologies if this is a very basic question. After configuring Burp as the proxy server for my browser and setting up the certificate, I find that, when I close Burp and try to visit...

Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 08:35AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: 2FA broken logic

I was struggling with this lab so I decided to have a look at the solution. I see it mentions in the first step: "With Burp running, log in to your own account and investigate the 2FA verification process. Notice that in the...

Last updated: Oct 26, 2020 08:30AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

intercepting request response

Hi, as per https://forum.portswigger.net/thread/how-to-modify-https-response-a7bc1b59, can you help me share a screenshot to registered email ID for how can i modify the request responses.

Last updated: Oct 23, 2020 01:25PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to migrate burpsuite embedded database to mariadb

I follow the next link: https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/administration-tasks/migrating-db#preparing-for-migration But i have the next error: Error: Could not find or load main class...

Last updated: Oct 23, 2020 07:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

how to crawl domains with captcha or select box(terms & conditions)

When we have some domains with captcha & terms conditions checkbox enabled on login page. When we are trying to crawl and audit the application in burp EE it was not crawled all the application. Do we need to add any extra...

Last updated: Oct 22, 2020 03:17PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Clean-up old .jar files

Is it safe to remove old jar files from /usr/local/burpsuite_enterprise/burp?

Last updated: Oct 22, 2020 12:50PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

BurpSuite Update stuck on "Checking for Updates" (current version 2.1.06)

I'm trying to update from a BurpSuite Pro version that's about a year old (2.1.06), when I click on Update, I get the Checking for Updates pop up but it seems to stay on that screen for hours. I do have the portswigger URL...

Last updated: Oct 22, 2020 11:25AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 189 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image