Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Calling Burp GraphQL API on python

Hello, I seem to be having trouble making a simple query on the Burp Suite Enterprise GraphQL API. I keep getting a 401 error. This is my code snippet. Would greatly appreciate any...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2020 09:57AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

solved lab is still showing not solved

Hello, I have solved my 1st lab on burp suite (Manipulating Web-socket messages to exploit vulnerabilities) twice. still it is showing "Not-solved". I got the flag, so i have to post it? to show it is complete ?

Last updated: Dec 08, 2020 09:51AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

http request smuggling

Hi dear, can you please tell me why I am still getting this vulnerability in my application. I have disabled http request smuggling in IIS server.

Last updated: Dec 08, 2020 09:37AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Why can't I update Burp Suite Enterprise

We are currently running Burp Suite Enterprise version V2020.7 and I am trying to update to version V2020.11. The problem is after I download it and then go to Settings->Updates and press the "Upload Zip file" button and...

Last updated: Dec 07, 2020 06:42PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

active scan and passive scan grayed out

Hello, I am new to Burp Suit application and using you tube to learn how to use it. I did a capture of a website but when I click on index.php both do active and passive scan is grayed out. Can anyone help suggest how...

Last updated: Dec 07, 2020 05:55PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Enterprise from resource template

Hello, Having some problems deploying burp from the provided resource templates Setup the DB by hand per instructions and then execute the script. Afterward we get a bad gateway when hitting up against the...

Last updated: Dec 07, 2020 03:52PM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 7 Community replies | How do I?

Configure Active Scan Manual Insertion Points using GraphQL/REST API

Is it possible to configure Manual Insertion Points for an Active Scan using the GraphQL /REST API using either Professional or Enterprise Edition? Is there an example for the same (preferably both)?

Last updated: Dec 07, 2020 10:30AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scan failed due 10 consecutive audit items have failed.

Hi Team, I have executed a scan but the scan result gives the scan failed due 10 consecutive audit items have failed. How can I set scan configuration to ignore this error? Many Thanks

Last updated: Dec 07, 2020 10:17AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Get the Free Community Burp Suite Software to Run

I downloaded the Free Community Burp Suite Software (Thank-You). Now, how do I get it to run (I know that sounds foolish)? I do have Firefox. chr892@hotmail.com

Last updated: Dec 07, 2020 08:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

where is my license?

I paid for a Burp Suite Professional two days ago,but received such a email: "Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order. Order Reference:Dear Burp Suite User We are really sorry but there seems to be a problem with...

Last updated: Dec 04, 2020 03:47PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is there any reason why we couldn't run Burp Suite Enterprise with a TLS certificate

We have been asked to add a TLS certificate to our Burp Suite Enterprise machine and I just wanted know if this could cause any problems?

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 11:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Infiltrator - Feedback if set up correctly

Dear Portswigger, I am trying to use Burp Infiltrator on a .NET application. I think Burp Infiltrator was correctly installed (i.e. we did not get any error messages). However, when scanning the target, I receive no...

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 10:33AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Scanning the applications using browser powered scanning

Hi, I am scanning the application with browser powered scanning which captures all the traffic and logs it on HTTP History. Questions: 1)Can fetch all the http history(captured using browser powered scanning) traffic...

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 09:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

how do i merge the burp suite with the entire computer so i can intercept any program not just the browser

and if that was imposseble then how do i marge a proxy with a vpn

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Not able to intercept traffic using burp proxy

I have started burp-proxy on localhost:8081 on my machine. I am using macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and burp pro 2020.11.3 The same proxy host and port are configured in my Firefox browser using foxy proxy add-on. My internal...

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 08:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Using API to run scan against a target

Hi, Im trying to run a scan against a test target. First time i scan, everything is ok. But the second time i scan it, it does not show results. If i run a scan against a different target and again run against first...

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 08:53AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Move my license from system to another

I installed Burp initially in a test like environment with embedded database on Windows. Now I want to move this to a production environment with an external database and a Linux system. How do I transfer my license to the...

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 08:26AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Hyperactive Recaptcha When Using Burp

Has anyone else noticed that reCaptcha seems to detect Burp and insert itself? Is there some way to avoid this? Thanks

Last updated: Dec 03, 2020 02:03AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Is it possible to change the font colours using Burp Pro v2020.11.3

Hi Folks, I've just upgraded from Burp Pro 2020.11.1 to 2020.11.3 and whilst I'm not a fan of the new themes I was wondering is there a way to change the font colours of elements to aid personal readability of...

Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 04:54PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

How do I use GraphQL to mark an issue as a false positive

I have found a a few issues that are reported that I want to flag as false positives. How do I do this using GraphQL? Thanks

Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 02:10PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 183 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image