Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Is it possible to change the font colours using Burp Pro v2020.11.3

Chris | Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 03:27PM UTC

Hi Folks, I've just upgraded from Burp Pro 2020.11.1 to 2020.11.3 and whilst I'm not a fan of the new themes I was wondering is there a way to change the font colours of elements to aid personal readability of requests/responses? I obviously know how to change the font, font size, and overall theme, however I cannot seem to edit the specific font colours. Is there a specific file I can edit in order to set the specific colours I require? Thanks in advance. Kind Regards, Chris Wilson

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 04:00PM UTC

Hi Chris, This is not currently possible. Would you like me to raise a feature request for you? Can you clarify which "elements" you want to change the font colour of?

Chris | Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 04:20PM UTC

Hey there, That would be fantastic. I saw there was already requests for this for previous versions of Burp and since changes to Burp at the minute appear to be UI based this would be a very much appreciated addition. Whilst I understand this may not be an easy change, if there was even some way to override font colour settings via the userconfigpro.json this would be amazing. For me personally it is only the font colouring as typically shown in Requests and Responses within tools such as Target, Proxy, Repeater etc. Many thanks to the team for the hard work. Kind Regards, Chris Wilson

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 04:26PM UTC

Thanks, Chris. I have raised a feature request for you and we will update this thread if/when the feature has been implemented.

Chris | Last updated: Dec 02, 2020 04:54PM UTC

Many thanks Uthman.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.