Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

I can't figure out where is the history

THis: https://portswigger.net/web-security/host-header/exploiting/password-reset-poisoning/lab-host-header-basic-password-reset-poisoning Paragraph 4 says: "In Burp, study the HTTP history". But I study on the site, I have...

Last updated: Dec 15, 2020 08:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

checking the database version using burpsuite

yo man am really sorry for bothering you. but i have been trying no result . so i just have to ask? i have been trying to do the burp suite test on checking the database version but i cant seem to type the sql properly...

Last updated: Dec 15, 2020 08:18AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Issue with platform authentication (NTLM)

I have been using Burp with webapps using NTLMv2 auth several times without issue. However, in this particular case, I am unable to get it working properly. I have setup platform authentication under user options. I believe...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 01:21PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I am getting an Error while scanning my target url

"Maximum time exceeded in dynamic code analysis of: /content/" I am using by default configuration for this scan. How can I resolve this issue? I am using burpsuite professional.

Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 12:47PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Failed to replay sequence

Hi, I am seeing "Failed to replay sequence test - unable to find Element{--element here--} in the logs when I start the scan. But it is working when I replay login when configuring the scan. Please let me know if there is...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 11:37AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Issue with the Burp activation

Hi team, i am unable to activate the burp license key. I am, getting the below error "No more activations allowed for this license" Need your help to resolve the issue.

Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 11:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Issue with the Burp activation

Hi team, i am unable to activate the burp license key. I am, getting the below error "No more activations allowed for this license" Need your help to resolve the issue.

Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 10:50AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Access Control Lab 5

Info: Try to load /admin and observe that you get blocked. Observe that the response is very plain, suggesting it may originate from a front-end system. Send the request to Burp Repeater. Change the URL in the request...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 08:27AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

how to fix error java.lang.NullPointerException

i had burp suite installed on windows server 2019 and everything worked smoothly until i tried to configure the certificate wen i try to download it from http://127.0.0.1:8080/ i see that it has zero bites i tried to run the...

Last updated: Dec 14, 2020 12:23AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Web Server

When installing burp suite enterprise on both windows and linux, which version of the web server is installed?

Last updated: Dec 11, 2020 04:36PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Automated HTTP OPTIONS check

Hi, Can an HTTP OPTIONS check be performed automatically by Burp with the built-in functionality? And then Burp would use this information if subsequent attacks.... Analysing my request/response log I was surprised it...

Last updated: Dec 11, 2020 01:52PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Use Rewrite Host Header Correctly

Greetings, I can't seem to get rewrite host header rule to inject the host header: 1. Rule seems to be enabled properly 2. Rule seems to be applied on intercept 3. Rule seems to be ignored on forward Screenshots for...

Last updated: Dec 11, 2020 08:52AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

We are trying to get Burp Suite Enterprise to run using a TLS certificate and having some problems.

We created a certificate that was a P12 certificate and I exported it from the servers certificate store. It was exported as a pfx type and I renamed it to P12. PFX was the only type I could export it as. I also added a...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 05:43PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How exactly does the Burp Sequencer convert tokens to sets of bits for bit-level analysis?

Hi, The documentation for Burp Sequencer's randomness tests (https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/desktop/tools/sequencer/tests) mentions that tokens are converted into sets of bits. I was wondering how exactly this...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 02:30PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Delete Client SSL cert installed in previous version [OS X]

I've installed client SSL cert on one of previous version of Burp, after update it has disappeared from settings, and every time i launch embedded browser i see CRL request for this cert. Tried to uninstall Burp with...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 12:20PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

capture traffic

Hi, i was wondering if it's possible to capture traffic from a whole .exe software, the software doesn't have a proxy configuration option so is there any solutions, if there is not, would capturing my whole computer trafic...

Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 10:30AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How do i generate PEM certificate

I am currently integrating burp in azure pipeline. Where can i get the pem file.

Last updated: Dec 09, 2020 09:57AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Navigation Recorder Help

What core technology/language is used in the Burp Suite Navigation Recorder script files?

Last updated: Dec 09, 2020 09:20AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Headless Burpsuite

Hi, I am working with the latest version of burp suite and I am having issues running burp suite in headless mode. If I launch burpsuite and use the GUI to run my scan it works just fine. I am using burp suite as...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2020 03:30PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Getting 401 error when query getScanConfigurations

Hello, I seem to be having trouble making a simple query on the Burp Suite Enterprise GraphQL API. I keep getting a 401 error. This is my code snippet. Would greatly appreciate any...

Last updated: Dec 08, 2020 01:33PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 182 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image