Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

where is my license?

kinofrikin | Last updated: Dec 04, 2020 02:49PM UTC

I paid for a Burp Suite Professional two days ago,but received such a email: "Ooops Sorry! There was a problem with your order. Order Reference:Dear Burp Suite User We are really sorry but there seems to be a problem with your order for Burp Suite Professional. One of the Customer Happiness team is looking into this for you and will either approve the request or get back to you ASAP. This can take up to 24 hours but we aim to do ASAP. This usually happens if you have used a non business email account to make payment.You can contact us with your business email address and we can confirm the order for you and get your login details sent over.We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause."So, where is my license?

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 04, 2020 03:04PM UTC

Hi, Sorry about the delay in processing your order. A member of our customer happiness team will be in touch with you. Please send them an email at hello@portswigger.net.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 04, 2020 03:44PM UTC

Your order has now been approved. Can you please double-check by logging into the portal?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.