Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

My Solved Labs.

lewer | Last updated: Jul 07, 2021 11:04PM UTC

Hello here? I started working on the Academy labs recently and I have managed to solve some few. However, I don't know what happened since a few hours ago my solutions are not being saved. When I solve a lab, I am getting "Congratulations, you solved the lab!" but after a page refresh, the lab is marked as "Not Solved". Things I have tried *Logging out *clearing cookies and restarting the browser *Restarting my PC. Please help as I don't want to loose the mojo. **Time length ~ 12 hrs off and the same problem persisted when I came back. Thanks.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 08, 2021 07:14AM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your message. This is something we are currently investigating, we will be in touch as soon as we have more information.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 08, 2021 10:28AM UTC

Hi, We just wanted to confirm that the issue with the Web Academy labs is now fixed and labs that are solved from this point onwards will be saved in your account progress. Unfortunately, this does mean that you will have to redo any labs that were solved whilst this issue was present. We apologise for this inconvenience.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.