Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Embedded browser - 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Hello, I am trying to use embedded browser with https://gitlab.com/users/sign_in but it keeps refreshing with "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" warning. I can access same URL with regular chrome. Do I need...

Last updated: Mar 24, 2021 10:17AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Add a second license owner

Dear BURP support, I was responsible for procuring the BURP software, but i am not responsible for the download and installation of the software. Is it possible to add a second account for this? Thanks! Ruud van der...

Last updated: Mar 24, 2021 09:39AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I can't activate the license

error message : Activation Failed No more Activations allowed for this license

Last updated: Mar 23, 2021 06:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Intercepting and Forwarding Requests

Howdy Burpers, I am quite new to this. I am testing a project on ID verifications and I was wondering if someone could intercept either the request of response to return the account as verified without submitting any...

Last updated: Mar 23, 2021 03:37PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

THE target table is empty --- SQL injection attack, listing the database contents on Oracle

I'm trying to solve this lab after I solved **SQL injection attack, listing the database contents on non-Oracle databases** with the same logic I was using both manually and burp suite and checked the solution to know...

Last updated: Mar 23, 2021 03:08PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

reassign license to another asset

Hai, i just want to know how to re assigned the license from other asset

Last updated: Mar 23, 2021 11:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more licenses

Hi. I had to test a server and installed burp on there with my license. Then when I tried to install burp on my main computer with my license file it didn't work anymore (no more activations) I don't need it on the server...

Last updated: Mar 23, 2021 11:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Suite Enterprise Integration with Jenkins

I have gone thru your forums and understood that the Burp Enterprise can be integrated with Jenkins and it triggers the DAST via Burp Enterprise during build process. My questions are, 1. Can the burp perform DAST with...

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 04:09PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How can I create a Timeout log from BurpSuite?

I am using Burp Suite Professional v2020.4.1 for web testing. When active scan customer's site, I received many Request time out, how can I log these request and response to send to my customer to debug?

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 03:37PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Reduce active scan time

I am using Burp Suite Professional v2020.4.1. When I active scan a website, I often take much time and my boss is not happy when she know time I estimate for testing. I try to break the website into small flow and each flow...

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 02:32PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite Related Updates and Questions

Hi there, How do I import a postman collection and make Burpsuite work like a postman? Can burp suite work with Swagger UI? What are some of the tools or plugins that can work efficiently with API testing? Is there...

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 02:32PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Reduce active scan time

I am using Burp Suite Professional v2020.4.1. When I active scan a website, I often take much time and my boss is not happy when she know time I estimate for testing. I try to break the website into small flow and each flow...

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 02:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burpsuite Related Updates and Questions

Hi there, How do I import a postman collection and make Burpsuite work like a postman? Can burp suite work with Swagger UI? What are some of the tools or plugins that can work efficiently with API testing? Is there...

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 12:04PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

License key rotation

Changed my laptop but not removed the license key from there and I have to use it on my new laptop. Please help me to rotate the same keys so that I may use it on my new system.

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 09:32AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp connection Reset Error

I am configuring Burp with my physical device to test an android application at login when I am forwarding the request I am getting Burp Error connection reset.

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 08:34AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

API Testing

Hi, I will need your help.I have a project that has to do with API pentest. How can Burp help me? I was given a url and token for the API . How can I connect to the API and test for vulnerability? Urgent please! Thank...

Last updated: Mar 22, 2021 04:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Scan API with BurpSuite Pro

Hi, How i can scan an API with the Pro edition?

Last updated: Mar 18, 2021 12:19PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

License Keys are disabled

Hi, Since yesterday I am not able to access my Burp Suite Professional. It asks for license key each time and on providing the license key it validates it and then crashes. Today I logged in to our Burp Suite account on...

Last updated: Mar 18, 2021 10:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Problem checking your license

Installing Burp Suite Enterprise on a second computer and receiving "problem checking our license." I installed with the email registered with the purchased license and I can connect to portswigger.com on port 443.

Last updated: Mar 18, 2021 09:07AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Configure Burp Suite Enterprise to use MFA for users to login to Burp Suite

I have been asked to increase the security of Burp Suite Enterprise for our company. They would like to require a MFA token to be entered when a user is logging into Burp Suite Enterprise. Is this possible? If it is, does...

Last updated: Mar 17, 2021 03:37PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 164 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image