Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Enterprise Trial Agent

I recently installed the Burp Enterprise Trial via cmd line on Ubuntu 20.04, but I am not seeing that I have the embedded agent as an option. Do I need to run an additional installer for the embedded agent?

Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 03:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Hello

I have to do access control stage 2 issue on version 7.1 of Webgoat now, and it says I need developer mode here, but I want to know how I can solve the problem by using Burp Suite without developer mode.

Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 10:02AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How can I change the response body based on request url?

When there is a request to a specific URL, I want to change its response body. How can I do that? I checked the response modification part of the program and it seems that the match and replacement must all happen against...

Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 09:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Microservices Architecture

Hello, How to scan/test Microservices Architecture-based attacks using burp suite. I would like to know if any scan settings will cover this part during the scan.

Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 08:42AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

BURPSUITE CONFIGURATION ERROR

Hi! I'm facing an issue with burpsuite. The issue is after set proxy in Mozilla Firefox and in burpsuite the configuration is still not properly working. Then I thought browse embedded browser this is also not working said...

Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 08:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can we intercept tcp/ ip protocol in burp?

Can we intercept tcp/ ip protocol in burp?

Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 07:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Pre-test and Post-Test Script like postman

Hi there, Does burpsuite have a way to do pre-test and post-test script like postman does? You can use pre-request scripts in Postman to execute JavaScript before a request runs. By including code in the Pre-request...

Last updated: Mar 30, 2021 01:46AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

need info how to where to start

Hi, I am trying to learn Webapp scanning with Burpsuit, could you please suggest hot to start as i am completly new

Last updated: Mar 29, 2021 03:25PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Apache Based Login in Burp scanner

Hi Team, i must scan a website that have a Apache HTTP based login popup. So when i open the target site an apache popup (with login and password) is opened. I try to use 3 methods to configure it on burp scanner. 1)...

Last updated: Mar 29, 2021 09:52AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How to fetch grey nodes in site map.

As i browse through a target website with burp logging the requests there are directories and files that burp logs but doesn't request, how do i make burp automatically request every request it logs in the community version?...

Last updated: Mar 29, 2021 08:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

need info how to where to start

Hi, I am trying to learn Webapp scanning with Burpsuit, could you please suggest hot to start as i am completly new

Last updated: Mar 28, 2021 02:05PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

can i use burp suite to inspect android native app?

i did not see any activities running at burp when using native app. only web browser activities is shown in history

Last updated: Mar 26, 2021 04:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

(Spoiler the solution) Understanding solution to the "Arbitrary object injection in PHP" lab

Hi all, I'm doing the following lab: - https://portswigger.net/web-security/deserialization/exploiting/lab-deserialization-arbitrary-object-injection-in-php And I have a question (Spoiler): to exploit the PHP...

Last updated: Mar 26, 2021 11:57AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

BurpSuite Enterprise

Hello portswigger's team, I'm using Burp Suite Enterprise Edition v2021.3 (Linux). I've just configured SSO with LDAP. A group called 'Appl_Burp' was created in AD and also in BurpSuite Enterprise. A user that I will...

Last updated: Mar 26, 2021 08:38AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Want to Prevent Scanner Extension from Automatically URL Encoding Payload

Hello, I am seeking help to prevent my Burp Extension from URL encoding a payload. This seems to happen automatically by Burp (I am sending the request from the extension using the non-urlencoded payload). I saw a Java...

Last updated: Mar 26, 2021 08:27AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burpsuite CA site not loaded

i am reading the guide 'Installing Burp's CA Certificate in an Android Device' https://portswigger.net/support/installing-burp-suites-ca-certificate-in-an-android-device this website http://burpsuite does not...

Last updated: Mar 26, 2021 08:22AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

Host Header Injections

We had an external pen test run and it showed a Host Header Injection issue. When I looked in your on the application I could not find that as one of the issues you scan for is this correct?

Last updated: Mar 26, 2021 08:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Burp browser does not load the page

I am using the free edition of burp and when I do inspect a website using intercept Open Browser the website seems not to load and keeps loading and there are no content. Is there a reason for this or just because I am using...

Last updated: Mar 25, 2021 02:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Choosing Which Agents Perform Scans (Burp Suite Enterprise)

Hi, I'm wondering if there's a way to specify which agent machine does the actual scanning when specifying a site to scan. We have some sites that are only accessible internally and some that are public facing. I am...

Last updated: Mar 25, 2021 01:47PM UTC | 6 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Traffic not flowing into burpsuite from remote machine

Traffic not flowing into burp suite from remote machine,however Traffic is flowing from local machine to burpsuite. Note- All the proxy are correctly configured stil traffic not flowing Can someone help here?

Last updated: Mar 25, 2021 10:29AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Page 163 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image