Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

No more activation allowed for this license Error

Chetan | Last updated: Aug 31, 2021 01:17PM UTC

Dear Team, I'm facing the issue of "No more activation allowed for this license" from another user profile in same laptop. I want to use the same from another profile however, not allowing to activate the same. I have removed the license from that user profile, and installed in another user profile. When I tried to activate it, the above issue is shown. Could you please help me to resolve this issue and activating my license again. Please find the below details for your information.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 31, 2021 01:32PM UTC

Thanks for your message. So we can look into this for you we have a couple of quick questions. What has prompted the change of user profiles? Is a second person using Burp on the same laptop?

Chetan | Last updated: Aug 31, 2021 01:51PM UTC

Facing profile issue & couldn't logging into the system, so renamed the profile & was trying to install the same but couldn't do the same. Yes, This is the same laptop where I tried to registered new user profile.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 31, 2021 02:00PM UTC

Thanks for confirming those details. We understand the need for additional installations from time to time and have increased your activations so that you can install now. Let me know if you need anything else.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.