Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Certificate Install on iOS 13+

I am having issues installing the certificate on iOS 13.4.1. I performed the usual method, enabled full trust for root certificates on the profile, and have disabled TLS 1.3. However, I am still not capturing all traffic...

Last updated: Oct 29, 2021 02:58PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Please Delete My Account

Hello, I no longer use this account, and would like to delete it. So please delete this account. Thanks. Regards, czg

Last updated: Oct 29, 2021 02:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Stored XSS Where Entry and Exit Points Differ and Payload Not Included in Reponse

I commonly run across a scenario where I need to test a request for stored cross-site scripting, but the application only allows a single stored value, such as a user first name. When the payload is included in the response...

Last updated: Oct 29, 2021 12:16PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

certificate

I purchases the Burpsuite professional, and the embedded browser is not working. I thought I wouldn't need to copy the certificate. Can I regenerate a certificate?

Last updated: Oct 29, 2021 09:30AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

problems with this lab

Hi - I've been having a number of problems with this lab. First time I followed the steps from the video. When I got to step 5, I changed the HTTP header to an arbitrary value as prompted in the solution (see below). I then...

Last updated: Oct 29, 2021 09:15AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Integrate Burp Enterprise with Splunk

Hi, I was looking at integrating Burp Enterprise with Splunk. I see documentation on ActiveEvent, but the it doesn't look like it works with the enterprise version of Burp. I would like to pipe the scan results to splunk...

Last updated: Oct 28, 2021 12:00PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Delete my account

Please help to delete my account, I don't want to access it anymore. You don't have to send me confirmation. Thank you for your service

Last updated: Oct 28, 2021 08:54AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

License wont persist.

Every time I open Burp on Parrot OS I have to re-enter the license key. 1. How come the license wont persist? 2. How can I get it activated again? I sent an email about this 11 hours ago and haven't heard back. You...

Last updated: Oct 28, 2021 07:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Change my account name

I am transferring this license to different person. So i need to update his details in the license. I have already changed the email but i was not able to change the name. I am providing you the new name of the...

Last updated: Oct 27, 2021 11:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

iOS mobile application test

Hello Team, I am trying to test an iOS mobile application using burp suite pro. Requesting your help to understand, how do i configure it so as to test the application over simulator. I am using xCODE default...

Last updated: Oct 27, 2021 07:55AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Lab: SQL injection UNION attack, finding a column containing text

access the lab inactive

Last updated: Oct 26, 2021 10:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Reset device activated count for the Burp License expiring on 19 October 2022

Hi Team, I installed the Burp License in a Kali VM, which I no longer use and want to install the license on a Ubuntu but I am getting the error " No more activations allowed". Can you please reset the count so that I...

Last updated: Oct 26, 2021 09:48AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activation allowed for this license

I had some error with my computer... so I reinstalled java and burp suite today. Is there any way to activate the license?

Last updated: Oct 26, 2021 09:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Can I safely remove /usr/local/burpsuite_enterprise/jres/9.0.4 ?

Hi, A recent vulnerability assessment scan has flagged a vulnerable version of Java on our Burp Suite Enterprise server. We are running Burp Suite Enterprise Edition Version: 2021.8.1-7685, Java version: 11.0.10...

Last updated: Oct 26, 2021 09:04AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

No more activation allowed for this license

I had some error with my computer... so I reinstalled java and burp suite today. Is there any way to activate the license?

Last updated: Oct 26, 2021 01:56AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

License Issue

Hello, I work for Aegon/TransAmerica. We purchased 2 Burp Suite Pro Users licesnse a few months ago. I have activated both licenses. I now need to deactivate one of the licenses and move it to an internal system with the...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 05:21PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Changing license and quotation request

Hello support, I would like to change license from SejelTech to Elm. Meanwhile, we want a price quotation for Burp Suite Professional and Enterprise Edition to be purchase through Elm management department. Thank...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 01:12PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Changing username and company information

Hi, I want to change my name to Murat Kaya and company to MKSecurity Ltd. Could you please assist or forward? Thanks, regards, Murat Kaya

Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 11:16AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Unable to start browser and refusing to start browser errors

I just installed burpsuite through the Arch's user repository and when I try to open the browser in the proxy tab I get this "net.portswigger.devtools.client.an: unable to start browser" if I'm running burpsuite as...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 10:09AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Increase the number of activations for my Burpsuite Professional license issued to me

Dear Team, This is to inform you that we have been provisioned with 2 Burpsuite P licenses and we are not currently able to activate both the licenses issued to us. Request you to kindly look into the same and resolve...

Last updated: Oct 25, 2021 10:03AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Page 127 of 311

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image