Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Stack trace when loading extensions

Hi there, We've noticed a strange Stack trace when an extension is loaded while another extension is already loaded. In this case I had the UploadScanner extension already loaded and then tried to load the Stepper...

Last updated: Jul 08, 2019 07:19AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Enterprise and Professional scan results are not matching

Hello, I performed scanning of web application using Burp Professional and Burp Enterprise separately. Currently the application is not available for scan outside the client environment. Burp Professional Version:...

Last updated: Jul 08, 2019 07:03AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Bug in Choose File button of Darcula Theme

Hi Burp, Using the new darcula theme of Burp pro, it seems that when being prompt for either: - Temporary project - New project on disk - Open existing project the "Choose file" buttons of that window are not...

Last updated: Jul 04, 2019 10:47AM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | Bug Reports

Java Extender API IScanQueueItem not working as expected in 2.1

Hi, I've noticed the following items in IScanQueueItem are not functioning as expected in 2.1 compared to 1.7. getPercentageComplete In 1.7 this returns the percentage complete of the scan, in 2.1 it always returns...

Last updated: Jul 03, 2019 08:23AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Broken pipe (Write failed) problem :(

Hello every one! Im have this issue every time if im do scanning on my PC, im set 15 - 25 Threads to every site im check, Im try to scan 2 sites parallel. Please help!

Last updated: Jul 02, 2019 01:26PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Browser response not visible in Vulnerable items if XSS

I'm on Mac OS Mojave (10.14) and if I try to render the response of a vulnerable page to XSS it will not render and will crash the embedded browse. Embedded browser checks are fine.

Last updated: Jul 01, 2019 12:31PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Low quality icons in Burp 2.1 Community Edition

Hi, Just downloaded and installed the latest 2.1 Community Edition and noticed the icons in Burp are very pixelated. Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lqDiCop OS: Win10 1803 (17134.829)

Last updated: Jul 01, 2019 10:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

MR_KEFIR

???????????, ? ?? ????? ?????? ?????? ? ? ?????? ??????????.

Last updated: Jun 30, 2019 09:17PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp suite on iOS 12 not working

Hello, I'm trying to make an interception with my iOS device, I followed the tutorial here: https://support.portswigger.net/customer/portal/articles/1841108-configuring-an-ios-device-to-work-with-burp The web pages...

Last updated: Jun 28, 2019 01:46PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | Bug Reports

Testing 123 Community

Hello, I'm not sure am i doing something wrong or why Crawl scan is not working? After i configured settings and started it, it says "Crawl finished." under dashboard. Live passive crawl from Poxry is working well. Other...

Last updated: Jun 28, 2019 01:10PM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

High CPU Utilization

I am seeing an extremely high usage on my CPU in burpsuite. I am also seeing the RAM consumption go up to 16-17GB in a session. I am in the middle of a test of an API for a client. I can kill burp and then reload it. Then it...

Last updated: Jun 27, 2019 08:54AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | Bug Reports

Select File/Folder context menus take 30 seconds to load

When using any of the select file or select folder buttons that launch an explorer-esque window they take up to a minute to load, and navigating to different folders takes just as long. I'm on the latest win10 with burp...

Last updated: Jun 27, 2019 07:31AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

New Report

I am not able to record the full application and Scan the Vuknerbaility Test --http://localhost:8080/sites can you please guide me

Last updated: Jun 25, 2019 11:35AM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Need to generate the Html report with date and time

Need to generate the Html report with date and time

Last updated: Jun 25, 2019 08:48AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Failed to auto select SSL parameters

I'm trying to access the Single sign on app in a UAT environment, but I get an error in browser saying : "Received fatal alert: close_notify" In BURP alert : it says "failed to autoselect ssl parameters <URL>". Upon...

Last updated: Jun 21, 2019 01:39PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scanner restarted a scan when another item has been cancelled

I wanted to cancel a scan that i started earlier within one of the stock configurations in the library, "Audit coverage - thorough" so i right-clicked it in the "Audit items" tab inside the task and choosen "Cancel". Some...

Last updated: Jun 19, 2019 09:34PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp suite fails to launch when macbook internal display is off

Steps to reproduce: 1) Install the latest burp suite beta on a MacBook laptop. 2) launch the program 3) close the program 4) attach at least one external monitor, keyboard, and mouse to the MacBook. 5) close the laptop...

Last updated: Jun 17, 2019 10:20AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Browser response not visible

I have tried with java 8 and java 12 but without luck. When i try to view response in browser from Burp Suite Professional 2.0.22beta I can't actually see the response. I click to render the response, it work but all i see...

Last updated: Jun 14, 2019 09:57PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 4 Community replies | Bug Reports

MIME type inference

When a JSON response is sent Burp cannot deduce the MIME type correctly if the content is: {"name " :"bla"} Instead of JSON Burp thinks the type is text. I tested several cases and it seems that the space at this...

Last updated: Jun 14, 2019 12:13PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scanner detects non-exploitable xss as "Confidence: Certain"

Hi there, Burp Scanner identified a Reflected XSS with the following payload: "cjb0i"accesskey="x"onclick="prompt(1)"//b1jkc" The problem is, that all modern browsers sent the " URL encoded as %22 and %22 is blocked...

Last updated: Jun 12, 2019 07:15AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 114 of 142

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image