Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Soultion doesn't work in the lab.

Hi, you have a wonderful lab, but i had a problem with passing Lab: SQL injection attack, querying the database type and version on MySQL and Microsoft I tried to get her two days, nothing came out and I looked at the...

Last updated: Feb 21, 2020 09:39AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp proxy doesn't show responses with 1xx codes in HTTP history

On a recent engagement, we encountered an application that uses websockets. The application upgrades the connection post-login. For example, (borrowed from Wikipedia) GET /test HTTP/1.1 Host: server.example.com Upgrade:...

Last updated: Feb 21, 2020 09:25AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

Issue with Websockets

Hello,  May this message finds you well ! :)  I have an issue with Burpsuite Proffessional in regards to websocket traffic. Apparently I am able to view the traffic through developers console, but in Burpsuite the data...

Last updated: Feb 20, 2020 10:36AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Issue Missing

Hi, I noticed that a particular Issue (HTTP Request Smuggling: CL.TE badwrap) generated by the HTTP Request Smuggler extension is reported in the dashboard but it does not appear in the Target > Issues Tab of the relative...

Last updated: Feb 19, 2020 01:48PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Target > Contents displays 304 response instead of 200

Hi, I detected an issue in the latest Burp version where even though Burp has the "200 Ok" response for certain requests (they can be found in proxy history and search functionality) the Contents section of Target displays...

Last updated: Feb 19, 2020 12:29PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Can you please reset the webpage for the DOM-Clobbering LAB?

Could you please reset the webpage for the following lab for my account? https://portswigger.net/web-security/dom-based/dom-clobbering/lab-dom-xss-exploiting-dom-clobbering I am out of possible comments on the page and...

Last updated: Feb 18, 2020 01:27PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

[v2020.1+v2.1.07/macOS 10.15.3] Embedded browser health check failed

In both the latest v2020.1 version and in the previous 2.1.07 one, the embedded browser health check failed with the attached error: it looks like the libGLES/libEGL libraries are expected to be of some other size. Image...

Last updated: Feb 15, 2020 04:46AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

URL scan with multiple options from Burp Plugin giving error

Hello Team, I am running scan of URL as mentioned below having multiple options from Jenkins using Burp Scan plugin. When I run the scan from Burp Enterprise it is getting triggered but when I run scan for same URL from...

Last updated: Feb 14, 2020 09:16AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Missing HTTP Message Display Fonts in v2020.1

Hi, I use Arial as well as few other fonts for HTTP Message Display Fonts (user options > display > http message display) . Version 1.7 has over 200 fonts available to chose from. I just upgrade to v2020.1 and there...

Last updated: Feb 10, 2020 12:15PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Never receive mail with download link

I, I've re-tried some times, but I never receive the mail with the download link for Burp Suite Trial Edition. My e-mail is : darkmatter.23@libero.it. Thank you very much!

Last updated: Feb 10, 2020 10:51AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scan Configuration UI Fails to load after Burp Enterprise 2020.1 Upgrade

The scan configuration UI in Burp Enterprise 2020.1 fails to load. This is happening post upgrade {code: 1, error: "Problem retrieving scan config UI"} code: 1 error: "Problem retrieving scan config UI"

Last updated: Feb 10, 2020 06:04AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

SmartCard Client SSL Certificate

Hi, we have an internal setup where we use SmartCards for Authentication. In Burp 1.7 this worked like a charm but somewhere after the 2.0 upgrade something broke. At the last step (where you enter your PIN code) the...

Last updated: Feb 06, 2020 05:06PM UTC | 4 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Issue with response from lab link

Hi, I am not getting any response back from one of the lab exercise link "https://acf11fe21f086c81803b383000780037.web-security-academy.net" when i am forwarding the intercepted traffic from burp back to this link. The...

Last updated: Feb 06, 2020 03:59PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Not able to log into certain websites while proxying through Burp

I've noticed on a number of engagements recently that I haven't been able to log in to certain sites (sensitive so unfortunately can't share). Generally if I click login nothing will happen. Browsing the rest of the site...

Last updated: Feb 06, 2020 04:33AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | Bug Reports

[v2020.1/macOS 10.15.3] "Convert selection" not working in read-only request/response panels

In the latest 2020.1 version running on macOS installed with the .dmg installer and/or updated with the updater, the "Convert selection" menu item will not let one convert the selection inside the read-only request/response...

Last updated: Feb 05, 2020 08:03PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Scan results are not displayed properly on browser: IE, Edge and Firefox

Hello Team, We have triggered scan from Burp Enterprise. On IE, Edge or Firefox browser when we click the 'Site' from Scan Dashboard it opens Scan details page. There the details are seen overlap on these browser. It...

Last updated: Feb 04, 2020 03:20PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

Date Modified Timestamp On Windows

Hi, While using burp 1.7.37 on Windows I noticed that the "Date Modified" field is not being updated after closing Burp Suite. I use version control system to upload the latest version of burp file to a repository and it...

Last updated: Feb 04, 2020 02:15PM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | Bug Reports

Dark Theme - Buttons in Burp Collaborator not "changing" / "switching" when clicked...

Love the dark theme, but I think it's missing a small component. When using the dark theme, in the Burp Collaborator Client, buttons do not switch or change when I click them (lighter or darker would be fine). Simply put,...

Last updated: Feb 04, 2020 02:13PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | Bug Reports

2020.1 New Editor Modifies Binary Data Unexpectedly

Hi, I noticed that editing a file upload request in repeater modifies the content of the file. To reproduce the issue, intercept a file upload and send to repeater. Then add a character in the editor and delete any...

Last updated: Feb 03, 2020 07:50AM UTC | 0 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | Bug Reports

Burp Suite Pro showing wrong time

Under HTTP history the time of all requests are one hour late from the actual time. From diagnostics I can see "user.timezone America/Sao_Paulo" which is right. I believe this is a bug related our summer time which has...

Last updated: Jan 31, 2020 01:52PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | Bug Reports

Page 106 of 142

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image