Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

How to relaunch Burp Enterprise after restarting machine

I'm trying to relaunch Burp Enterprise after restarting my machine. I've found the JAR file, but every time I try to open any JAR file I'm prompted for Burp Professional License Key. How do I launch this so I can access...

Last updated: May 25, 2020 11:14AM UTC | 7 Agent replies | 6 Community replies | How do I?

Burp Collaborator alternative

Question to Blind SQL Injection labs using OAST techniques: is it possible to utilize alternative tools to Burp Collaborator (e.g. canarytokens.com or requestbin.net)? Even if I tried exact solution string and my custom...

Last updated: May 25, 2020 10:22AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Alternatives for the TRY IT links in the WAHH book!!!

Dear Reader, How have you been?. I have been reading the WAHH book and its fentastic.. But the TRY IT links in the book currently redirects to the web academy, which is a great resource for beginners...But i...

Last updated: May 25, 2020 08:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Remove existing activation

Hello I would like to remove an existing activation so I can continue using on my local computer. Before I install Burp Enterprise on a server with no internet access; I removed the activation from my local and now I...

Last updated: May 25, 2020 08:12AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burp doesn't take history like this path #something.php?image=photo.jpg

Today I notice my burp doesn't take history like this path #something.php?image=photo.jpg I might miss a lot of #directory_traversal vulnerability because of this wired behavior. How do I fix this issue?

Last updated: May 25, 2020 08:07AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

I cannot obtain trial license

Hi. I am trying to download Burp Professional however there is no valid licenses to download. Could you fix this? Thx in advance. Regards. Marcin Stachowicz.

Last updated: May 25, 2020 08:02AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

burpsuite_community_v2020.4 Installation

I have installed and updated my kali and java. Yet, I keep getting this errors when I manually change the java re to version 8. Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again Exception in...

Last updated: May 25, 2020 07:44AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I solve the Blind SQL Injection using OOB interaction without Burp Collaborator?

I'm currently using Burp Community and I was wondering if there's a way to solve those labs which require Burp Collaborator using the Pro version. It would be very helpful for me as an ethical hacking student if the...

Last updated: May 22, 2020 10:24AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Update Parameters in Macros

Hello, BURP is up & running with default macro parameters from project_options.json file. Scan is triggered to authenticate application using session handling rule, macro will be triggered, we want to programmatically...

Last updated: May 21, 2020 02:19PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How can I overwrite burp's default scanner options

Hi, when I select actively scan this host from one host in sitemap it automatically uses Burp's default scanner options. I am wondering how can I select my own customized options or if I can overwrite Burp's default options

Last updated: May 21, 2020 01:47PM UTC | 3 Agent replies | 3 Community replies | How do I?

How can I pass my customized scanner options with active and passive scan?

How can I choose customized scanner options with active and passive scan through API? Can I overwrite the default options or set my customized scanner options as default in command line when I start burp in headless mode?

Last updated: May 21, 2020 01:47PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

How do I run the Web Application Vulnerability scan for websites which is protected by CDN WAF

Hi, I am trying to run the scan in the Burp Enterprise version but my scan is failing again and again. This is may be because of CDN WAF is present. I tried with the low threads also but after running for 1 day it again...

Last updated: May 21, 2020 12:29PM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

After reboot the machine, need to upload license again?

hello sir im apologize about this, but my machin is not responding so im reboot that, then im visit the burp host they must me to upload the license again, but after im upload the license why the license has...

Last updated: May 21, 2020 12:07PM UTC | 5 Agent replies | 5 Community replies | How do I?

Firefox version 76.0.1 can't access Portswigger Academy "Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue"

I have tried.. 1. importing the Ca certificate, and deleting and re-importing several times, (yes the box checked that says "this certificate can identify websites") 2. set Security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling to false 3....

Last updated: May 21, 2020 07:57AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 2 Community replies | How do I?

Authentication with SharePoint 2013

I can not get access to IIS by flowing the link https://portswigger.net/support/configuring-ntlm-with-burp-suite Authentication Required dialog appear continuous Please help. Thank you. Quynh

Last updated: May 21, 2020 07:47AM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

How do I search the support "forum"?

There's a "view all" and a "create new post" option but I don't really have time to read every single support request, I want to search for those that have a similar issue to me and see what happened, I'm sure this option...

Last updated: May 20, 2020 05:12PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

GraphQL error: User not permitted to create application logins for this site.

Hi I was given an account for application scan. However, when I type the credential for the site I want to scan it's showing the error "GraphQL error: User not permitted to create application logins for this site. How can...

Last updated: May 20, 2020 01:49PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

Java Deserialization

Hello, I couldn't get burp to work with java applets for some reason, I've read all the articles related to it, Maybe I'm wrong in one of my steps, I run this: java -classpath...

Last updated: May 20, 2020 01:39PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 0 Community replies | How do I?

HTTP request smuggling, basic TE.CL vulnerability

i did the lab as mentioned in the solution but when i submit the request in repeater it says "bad request" followimg is the reuest i sent: POST / HTTP/1.1 Host: your-lab-id.web-security-academy.net Content-Type:...

Last updated: May 20, 2020 01:02PM UTC | 1 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Bulk scan

Hi, I would like to make certain checks for all the sites (or for all paths on each site) on the site map. I chose all of them and right click scan. when I press ok for scan config window, that says tahat I need to add at...

Last updated: May 20, 2020 10:42AM UTC | 2 Agent replies | 1 Community replies | How do I?

Page 215 of 310

Burp Suite Support Center

Your source for help and advice on all things Burp-related.

Burp Suite Support Center image